User Avatar Image

If Vince and Wyatt fall in love with Shel and Bonnie

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
So if Vince and Wyatt would fell in love with Shel and Bonnie which couples would you ship ?
VincexShel and WyattxBonnie
OR
VincexBonnie and WyattxShel
If it was possible with Lee and Carley , why not them ?
So which couple would you ship ?
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think Shel would fall in love with a murderer but Vince seems like a nice guy. Wyatt and Bonnie maybe because they both feel guilty for leaving friends behind and both did drugs :D
  • WalkingDeadFan23;818774 said:
    I don't think Shel would fall in love with a murderer but Vince seems like a nice guy. Wyatt and Bonnie maybe because they both feel guilty for leaving friends behind and both did drugs :D
    Hey , if Carley trusted a murderer like Lee and eventually liked him , why not Shel ?
  • I think Wyatt and Bonnie because as said above, both had friends leave them, and they both took drugs so I really do not see a better option.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;818799 said:
    I think Wyatt and Bonnie because as said above, both had friends leave them, and they both took drugs so I really do not see a better option.
    Also both Vince and Shel have a thing in common like both of them have siblings ( or had with Vince but i don't know ) and both want to protect them even if it means murder or doing something stupid like Shel taking the Rv and gtfo out of Roman's group
  • Vince and Shel. They both care for their siblings and ready to risk their life for them.
  • Vince x Bonnie, Wyatt x Shel.
  • Wyatt and Bonnie, totally. Wyatt's definitely smoked a joint or two and from what I gather Bonnie was a heroin addict. They can exchange stories.
  • Whatever they are good story's or not is not relevant, I think they are already friends to a extent.
  • Also i can imagine that if Vince and Shel get together , i can imagine Becca would say this to annoy Shel " Shel has a boyfriend ! Shel has a boyfriend ! " and than Shel chases after Becca .
  • Where's the Nate x every single girl character in 400 days, option? :D
This discussion has been closed.