290 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah I call him Kenny as well Bio (didn't know about Gavin Hammon until Kenny so he deserve that title)
  • I always seem to do that when talking about a actor or voice actor, I am sure most people do that anyway.
  • Yeah I do that a lot Bio (Just to let everyone know, I'm going on holiday for 9 days where there is no Wi-Fi meaning no forums me for 9 days so just wanted to say goodbye now even though I'll probably make more posts, I bet not many people are gonna miss me, there certainly not gonna miss my rambling about Kenny that's for sure)
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;823131 said:
    I always refer to the voice actors as the character they play, sorry Gavin Hammon if I call you Kenny until the end of time.
    But then I would start calling Clem's voice actor Stinky...
  • Well see you Team Kenny Always, I will miss the amount of Kenny comments you make, I will just have to compensate for it by making even more comments.
  • I'll make up for it Bio when I back, prepare yourselves everyone for a flood of posts from me after my short break :D
  • TeamKennyAlways;823196 said:
    Yeah I do that a lot Bio (Just to let everyone know, I'm going on holiday for 9 days where there is no Wi-Fi meaning no forums me for 9 days so just wanted to say goodbye now even though I'll probably make more posts, I bet not many people are gonna miss me, there certainly not gonna miss my rambling about Kenny that's for sure)
    Enjoy your holidays,i'll miss your contributions on my Kenny Related Threads! :D
  • Well when you will be back I am sure I will be at 3000 posts.
  • Ha I'm sure you will Bio, I'll be at 500 soon. I'm gonna have to catch up on a lot though.
This discussion has been closed.