290 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Then we will dig one hole, both of you will share one grave because you really love her.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;820633 said:
    Then we will dig one hole, both of you will share one grave because you really love her.
    But it would be 2v1 so at least 1 of us would live! This war would go down to the last man!

-Governor
  • I love Kenny to bits, but I wouldn't say I hate Lilly. Looking back on it, even though she shot Doug / Carley, I can't feel anything but sadness over the whole situation. I mean, she had lost a lot, and her sanity had clearly taken a hit because of it. We may not have agreed, and I certainly don't regret leaving her on the side of the road, but I don't hate her. Probably wouldn't want her back in Season 2 though (but I wouldn't throw a fit if she was.)

The news about Kenny's fate makes me both nervous and excited (nervicited?) though. On the one hand, it could mean we see Kenny alive, but on the other, and knowing Telltale, a big part of me is terrified of seeing a zombie Kenny. I'd much rather never see him again then have to see that. I didn't cry during the game's ending (though I did come close,) but I think that might just do me in.

My own half-hope is actually that season 2 starts off with Kenny escaping whichever situation he was in (Christa or Ben) - with us playing him. We somehow get away, or are saved (perhaps by the second person on the hill, with Kenny being one of them?) and then we play Season 2 as Kenny. If they use a Season 1 character as the PC, Kenny is the obvious choice. We know he's capable of the 'bad' choices (as most of them in Season 1 were siding with Kenny anyway) but also that he isn't a bad man, so he has the potential for good too, depending on how you played him. (And I'll be honest - I wouldn't mind seeing the Kenny haters reaction to him being the PC, either. :P)
  • I am so going to go insane because of you, what you say is not normal at all I am sorry it's the truth.
  • Did anyone ever tell you the meaning of Insanity? It's doing the damn thing over and over and over expecting different results.
  • I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother had me tested.

-Sheldon Cooper
  • I can not understand why you people don't like Lilly so I feel the same way you do sister.
  • I would pray to god and hope that Kenny is alive and not a walker, it would hurt even more then seeing Carley dead, me, his number one bro, having to put down my best friend, it would suck and I already feel sad just thinking about it, TELLTALE please don't make a walker Kenny, please.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;820642 said:
    Did anyone ever tell you the meaning of Insanity? It's doing the damn thing over and over and over expecting different results.
    Far Cry 3 reference?
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;820645 said:
    I would pray to god and hope that Kenny is alive and not a walker, it would hurt even more then seeing Carley dead, me, his number one bro, having to put down my best friend, it would suck and I already feel sad just thinking about it, TELLTALE please don't make a walker Kenny, please.
    Yeah, pretty much my thoughts. If Kenny is a walker I will cry. But considering what they did with Doug and Carley, I am not going to get my hopes up. (Not to say what they did was a bad choice - just horribly sad.)
This discussion has been closed.