User Avatar Image

Anyone playing right now?

posted by D28 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
If so, what part you at? Im just about to meet Irene!
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just started my "Guardian Angel" playthrough... Im still in the cop car! :D
  • Started again today,at the beginning of episode 2 now.
  • User Avatar Image
    D28
    VengefulKenny;821228 said:
    I just started my "Guardian Angel" playthrough... Im still in the cop car! :D
    lol what were ya first words playing as Lee? I used to just stay silent for the first part until i HAD to talk ( going on my 6th year ) but i figured saying " Ya know what they say about reckoning " was a better intro coz it sounds kinda deep? lol
  • My first words were "Does it matter?" to which he said "No not much". I really like the reckoning line but I wanted to choose something different and make this Lee more ambivalent and deep.
  • User Avatar Image
    D28
    Im just about to kill my brother, never understood how lee gets over that so quickly
  • I guess you have to move on fast. You can tell he is still depressed about it when you visit the drug store for the last time in Ep3
  • User Avatar Image
    D28
    Ok i had a break ( bad idear ) and now about to start episode 2
  • My saves were lost, got my "Canon" one finished but now working on my Douchebag Lee playthough. Just shot Irene for 'Justice' :D
  • Just finished my third playthrough of 400 Days, just for the reason of choosing different dialogue options. It's interesting how Danny and Justin view you when you talk about your crime as Vince. If you say you're innocent, Danny calls you an asshole and thinks you won't shoot his foot at the end, which is fodder for your decision.
  • Zeruis;821716 said:
    Just finished my third playthrough of 400 Days, just for the reason of choosing different dialogue options. It's interesting how Danny and Justin view you when you talk about your crime as Vince. If you say you're innocent, Danny calls you an asshole and thinks you won't shoot his foot at the end, which is fodder for your decision.
    Things like this annoy me, I can't play EP4 or EP5 differently if I don't first play 1, 2, and 3 differently as well. So if I play 400 Days some other way, I need to replay a new season 1 playthrough with different combinations of choices. So basically the more episode and seasons are released the harder it becomes to try new things.

I'm weird.
This discussion has been closed.