User Avatar Image

Characters who suffered the most

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
Who do you think?
54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Probably Kenny
  • In what way? Psychologically or physically?
  • User Avatar Image
    D28
    That1Guy;821312 said:
    Who do you think?
    Dude what the hell is going on today with this forum? I was just thinking of making a poll called " the poorest SOB in the game so far " lol.

But either way, in terms of pain, David parker ( bear trap guy, episode 2 ) sufferd the most in my game at least, i waste time until the end then take 3 hacks at his leg before kenny stops me, then after that he gets eaten by walkers, not a pretty last few moments he had =[
  • I'd say Lee and Clem. Maybe Molly as well, since she had to look out for her sister all on her own, went through so much for her and then lost her anyway.
  • User Avatar Image
    D28
    MerakMissile2;821322 said:
    I'd say Lee and Clem. Maybe Molly as well, since she had to look out for her sister all on her own, went through so much for her and then lost her anyway.
    I have a really good ( but prolly untrue ) theory about molly and her sister =]
  • Psychologically, guys. I'll make one for physically.
  • D28;821324 said:
    I have a really good ( but prolly untrue ) theory about molly and her sister =]
    Well? Don't keep us hanging:)
  • Kenny, Jolene, (and don't hate me for this!) the stranger.

Kenny watched his two loved ones die, his friend (Lee) get bitten and suffer, have Lilly at his neck, have his boat stolen/plan ruined, and more.

Jolene watched her co-workers turn into insane criminals (bandits) and kill her daughter, who was possibly also raped. Then she went crazy and was killed by Lee or Danny.

The stranger lost his family and saw his wife and daughter as walkers. He also got his supplies stolen by Lee's group and went crazy.
  • Lilly, Kenny and The Stranger...
    Lilly when she lost her dad lost her mind and psychologically she suffered to the point she was no longer a person
    Kenny was a father and husband... he lost so much...
    The Stranger he lost everything to his own stupidity and Kenny... the actions he undertook were the actions of a suffering deluded, broken man...
This discussion has been closed.