User Avatar Image

Characters who suffered the most

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users
Who do you think?
54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • fabi777 wrote: »
    maybelle suffer the most. poor fucking cow.

Never even thought about that before.

In labour and being consumed by walkers. *shudder*

And if they didn't get in, a slow death from dehydration. That's assuming she didn't have a problematic labour and the calf died in utero and couldn't be birthed - then dehydration and sepsis.

MAKING IT WORSE :(
  • I feel sorry for Maybelle, all she wanted was Clementine to pet her.
  • clems pretty lucky she found lee
  • I think Kat and Kenny suffered a huge amount. Kat had to tend to her child while he slowly died as Kenny tried not to look...but then Kenny lost Kat--horrible.

However, Mark might have suffered even more--imagine having your legs amputated by cannibals and then slowly bleeding to death, knowing that you'll come back a legless zombie.

Lilly--She started out a good leader, her paranoia was right (at first), then she saw her father murdered in front of her and went of the deep end, only to be stranded somewhere surrounded by walkers.

Carley died instantly, but it was so unjust that I actually started to suffer for her as I continued to play the game.

Can I just say that Clem's Parents probably suffered unimaginably, trying to call their daughter, wondering if her daughter is dead, and then who knows how long they were able to hold out before...
  • Call me crazy, but I think Carley got the most painless death in the game, it was one shot, in the head, she did not come back, she did not even know what happened, but it was unjust and I wish she could have lived.
  • Call me crazy, but I think Carley got the most painless death in the game, it was one shot, in the head, she did not come back, she did not even know what happened, but it was unjust and I wish she could have lived.

But her episode 1 death must have hurt quite a bit.
  • That one less so, I meant that more "note worthy death" that we all know, getting shot in the face.
  • User Avatar Image
    harringtonvo Verified
    C'mon people. I done got ate by my Mama and Brother Danny. No contest... it's me :(
This discussion has been closed.