User Avatar Image

Character who suffered the most physical pain

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
Who?
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Emotionally- Clem.

Physically- I cringed when I saw Ben's death scene in Crawford. He survived the fall, probably broke his leg, and was eaten alive by walkers.
  • "fight to the death!"

-Governor
  • Kaserkin;821379 said:
    Anyone getting eaten alive.
    This.
  • Mark was doped up on morphine but no doubt he still had a really agonizing go of it prior to, with the arrow in the shoulder, and then the St John's DIY amputations.
  • I'd say Ben in Crawford. You drop him a couple of stories, and I can just hear a SPLAT in my mind when he hits the ground. His legs shattered, all he can do is cry out helplessly as the walkers close in, pounce, and begin to tear at him with their teeth. Assuming there's anything left of him, he'll spend eternity as a crawler, pathetically dragging his mangled carcass around the floors of Crawford with his hands. As I said, assuming that there is anything left of him by that point.

That scene damn near traumatized me in my first playthrough.
  • I saved him on my first playthrough, but I remember seeing that on Youtube for the first time, god, he may screw up a lot but damn, no body deserves that death at all.
  • Call me an optimist, but I thought he'd die instantly upon hitting the ground. Curse you Gary Whitta, for making me see the consequences of my choices.
  • I know right, When I first saw that on Youtube I thought he was dead on impact, Gary Whitta is a twisted man for just doing that one death.
  • Rock114;821758 said:
    I'd say Ben in Crawford. You drop him a couple of stories, and I can just hear a SPLAT in my mind when he hits the ground. His legs shattered, all he can do is cry out helplessly as the walkers close in, pounce, and begin to tear at him with their teeth. Assuming there's anything left of him, he'll spend eternity as a crawler, pathetically dragging his mangled carcass around the floors of Crawford with his hands. As I said, assuming that there is anything left of him by that point.

That scene damn near traumatized me in my first playthrough.

Fantastic.

Now I have images of Ben crawling around like that wretched half-left "Bicycle Girl" from the tv show's pilot :(

Like Bioshock, I saw his prolonged Crawford death on youtube. Twisted absolutely.
This discussion has been closed.