User Avatar Image

Character who suffered the most physical pain

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
Who?
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think Ben's walker version would somehow be worse then the Bicycle walker from the first Episode of the show.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;821788 said:
    I think Ben's walker version would somehow be worse then the Bicycle walker from the first Episode of the show.
    Not helping!

;)
  • Sorry, truth be told people might hate him, but holy hell that must have hurt so badly.
  • Lee is a trooper
  • I think Mark had it worse. He was purposely kept alive as they took meat off his body because they didn't want him to die and turn. Ben's death isn't gonna last longer then a few painful minutes while Mark's death will last hours of pain and suffering.

Eaten by walkers fast > Slowly eaten by cannibals
  • Sick Octopus;821782 said:
    Fantastic.

Now I have images of Ben crawling around like that wretched half-left "Bicycle Girl" from the tv show's pilot :(
    Sorry 'bout that. I thought it deserved to be illustrated to a certain extent. Given how fucked up it was.
  • Rock114;821804 said:
    Sorry 'bout that. I thought it deserved to be illustrated to a certain extent. Given how fucked up it was.
    S'ok, dude. It was certainly well described.

I'm a bit of a wuss right now due to all the earthquakes we are having in my part of the world. I'm hoping to get distracted on here.
  • User Avatar Image
    D28
    Yertos;821794 said:
    I think Mark had it worse. He was purposely kept alive as they took meat off his body because they didn't want him to die and turn. Ben's death isn't gonna last longer then a few painful minutes while Mark's death will last hours of pain and suffering.

Eaten by walkers fast > Slowly eaten by cannibals
    yeah but mark was pumped full of morphine, i doubt he felt that much pain.
  • Octopus, your having Earthquakes in your area? Were do you live anyway, and sorry for talking a bit to much about the Ben in a belltower death.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;821972 said:
    Octopus, your having Earthquakes in your area? Were do you live anyway, and sorry for talking a bit to much about the Ben in a belltower death.
    Seriously, it's :cool: It's just such a fucked up death. I'm pleased I didn't drop him when I first played, although to be quite honest, I did consider it. I would have been horrified at the result and felt like shit.

And I'm in NZ. We've had smallish-medium quakes since Friday but the big 6.5 the other day had us running for cover and did a little damage in the capital. Just on edge right now!
This discussion has been closed.