User Avatar Image

Who's the Protagonist in Season 2 ?

posted by short_stack on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
hope its not tavia she's boring as hell.
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think it will be Nate. Don't know why... it's just feeling.
  • nate no way, it has to be a neutral character. and you do play as tavia kinda. i think you are her.
  • I think it will be either Bonnie (because she goes with Tavia no matter what) or a new character.
  • It won't be Tavia. I'm sure of that.

And what's with you all wanting to play Nate?! He's an antagonist!
  • I personally stand by the belief that whoever the protagonist is will be completely new to TWD not from Season 1 or 400 days and will be one of the 2 people on the hill
    Mainly because the end of 400 days is at least 250ish days after Season 1 and if Season 2 is about Clem (as confirmed by Telltale) they couldn't completely skip an amount of time almost twice the length of Season 1...
  • Hudomonkey;821400 said:
    I personally stand by the belief that whoever the protagonist is will be completely new to TWD not from Season 1 or 400 days and will be one of the 2 people on the hill
    Mainly because the end of 400 days is at least 250ish days after Season 1 and if Season 2 is about Clem (as confirmed by Telltale) they couldn't completely skip an amount of time almost twice the length of Season 1...
    so season 2 is a prequel to 400days? ya i dont think so.
  • Maybe a different 400 days character each episode?
  • short_stack;821416 said:
    so season 2 is a prequel to 400days? ya i dont think so.
    All I'm saying is Clem couldn't survive over 200 days on her own and a good assumption is Season 2 will probably start on the hill which isn't 200 days later...
    To be fair most of 400 days happened before day 300 and really only Tavia is the thing that makes it 400 days...
    The timelines suggest Season 1 ends roughly day 150 definitely before Russell's story and Telltale have confirmed that Clem is in Season 2...

I actually think we may play as Clem teaching another child how to survive if the picture at Comicon is true...
  • If we could just see the dang thing.
  • I think if we saw it we would know the context a lot better...
This discussion has been closed.