User Avatar Image

I guess (SPOILER) is dead? (comic spoilers)

posted by 1997Veeveon on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
If the comic characters are the game characters, then Glenn is dead and got his brains brutally crushed. So no Glenn in season 2.
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Did Eddie tell you to say that D28, because it sounds like something he would say.
  • User Avatar Image
    D28
    Bioshock Infinite WD;821585 said:
    Did Eddie tell you to say that D28, because it sounds like something he would say.
    lol naw, that was all me =]
  • Well it just sounds like something he would say, plus one point for you.
  • D28;821468 said:
    Thats racist......but i will forgive you ONLY if you are from Florida.....where are you from?
    I'm asian dude. How can i be racist against my own race?
    Yeah, if they were then surley Glenn would have mentioned that his brother was on his way to jail when he talked about his family in the comics.
    wait i though the game and the comics are not related? and even if they are, did Glenn say that before or after the game was made ?
  • In the comics Glenn does mention he was in a lot of debt before the apocalypse (and stole some cars if I remember correctly), which could be related to the trouble Vince's brother was in. If they are the same person ofcourse.
  • It is unlikely but you just never know, it could be they are brothers, I would't bet on it but it could be true.
  • User Avatar Image
    D28
    Bioshock Infinite WD;821966 said:
    It is unlikely but you just never know, it could be they are brothers, I would't bet on it but it could be true.
    yeah but glenn was in OFFICIAL debt, and the people vince delt with were most likely gangsta types, make sense? lol
  • When you steal cars to pay off your debt, you're going to get involved with criminals.
This discussion has been closed.