User Avatar Image

So is Kenny alive,dead or undead?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users
Like to see what the majority thinks.
53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I guess news from up top does make people think he is alive, this news could be both good or bad, I guess I should just take it with a pinch of salt and hope Kenny made it.
  • Yeah I think he's alive what did you expect me too say.
  • TeamKennyAlways;822006 said:
    Yeah I think he's alive what did you expect me too say.
    I would have been quite surprised if you said anything different. :D
  • I realllllly expected you to say, "he is dead get over it, now if you excuse me I have to go talk about how amazing Lilly is."
  • Crixus;822010 said:
    I would have been quite surprised if you said anything different. :D
    *puts on nerdy glasses* Actually I was joking I think Kenny is dead and that it's impossible that he could have survive *start to ramble on with nerdy talk on how Kenny died* blah blah blah. Que all the follow members to say "Who are you and what have to done with the real TeamKennyAlways!"
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;822014 said:
    I realllllly expected you to say, "he is dead get over it, now if you excuse me I have to go talk about how amazing Lilly is."
    Hahahahahaha, that's never going to happened because I hate Lilly's guts...and the rest of her.
  • I personally think he should be undead. At the very least in the "saves Ben" play through. There is almost no way he should be able to survive that besides people simply demanding he survives. He was in a confined area with no weapons facing off dozens of walkers. No way he should be make it realistically.
  • If that is what you believe then what do you think should happen in the other scene.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;822050 said:
    If that is what you believe then what do you think should happen in the other scene.
    The other scene we can at least say "we don't know how bad it was in the store. Hell maybe there was even an open window to a fire escape we don't get to see and Kenny escapes from there. It's at least somewhat possible.

But the save Ben one? Impossible. He doesn't even have a knife or a club to use. It was literally just him and an unloaded pistol in a confined area well dozens of zombies are rushing him. This is the same guy who if you leave him to guard the boat get's his ass handed to him by a bunch of cancer surviving octogenarians.
This discussion has been closed.