User Avatar Image

Who hates Becca?

posted by tommywx on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users
I hate becca because she's a rude, nasty little skank. Very mouthy aswell. If I get a chance to kill her in season two (If she's in there), Im taking it.
79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TeamKennyAlways;823028 said:
    How did you find that out Rock?
    Bonnie's story clearly has Dee saying you 'junkie' Leland talks about how much better Bonnie is looking now she is no longer hooked on that stuff
  • Well I'm sorry I forgot that line I thought see was insulting me or something.
  • Well she was insulting you...
    But the best insults are based upon fact...
  • RichWalk23;823020 said:
    What Russell says to Bonnie is worse than Becca:

Bonnie: "Well, why not, Russell? If they have food, and medicine, and...and--"
    Russell: "Right. 'Medicine'"

You don't see Becca taking a jab at Bonnie's past as a drug addict. Granted he doesn't always say it, but the dialogue option is possible.
    True, and he also has a lemon face most of the time, like Becca.

Russell, despite being a bit of a tosser at times, doesn't irk me like Becca does, but I certainly didn't like his comment either; it was assy.
  • Can't stand that little asswipe
  • I don't really have any problems with Becca. I'm still a teenager so I remember being that young and I know a lot of people that age who are a whole lot worse than her who I have to deal with on a daily basis. She's not a bad kid, just ignorant of real dangers to herself.

My only real problem with her character is I see her being killed in Season 2 for the purpose of Shel's character development, as well as anyone else who's gotten close to her by that point.
  • If Becca was there instead of Ben, there would have been no difference. "I'm sorry, I had to give the bandits supplies because they had my Barbie Doll and they would burn it if I didn't..."
  • Shel acts towards her like she is a kid, so she tries (and fails) to act like an adult.
    I hate her, but still, I guess I understand her.
  • Cany0udance;823648 said:
    If Becca was there instead of Ben, there would have been no difference. "I'm sorry, I had to give the bandits supplies because they had my Barbie Doll and they would burn it if I didn't..."
    I don't see how that applies. People are complaining about her being brash and cold, not grossly incompetent.
  • Mikejames;824128 said:
    I don't see how that applies. People are complaining about her being brash and cold, not grossly incompetent.
    You get the point.
This discussion has been closed.