User Avatar Image

Just leave the corpse of your friend child or spouse behind why dont you!

posted by StalkerWalker on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
LOL they had plenty of time to bury carley, and duck and katjaa.....but no, they didnt, what a bunch of tools lol
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Of course the didn't...
    All those deaths involved Gunshots which started to attract nearby walkers if they hadn't left immediately they would be in serious danger
  • They had no time, they did not have a shove, I would have loved to have able to do it but it just could not be done.
  • Gunshots tend to attract walkers incase you haven't noticed
  • I would have liked to do it, but it's better to just leave then to lose someone else over burying someone.
  • Plus, maybe they didn't have the tools to do so. They left the Motor Inn pretty hastily, doubtless they left a lot of stuff behind. And I don't recall there ever being a shovel around there, nor in the RV or the train. Doubt they're gonna just dig holes with their bare hands. It's ironic though, with the only burial in the entire season being a person the group had no connection with. But yes, it did bother me to leave those three bodies behind like that, to rot or get eaten. But what could we do.
  • It is ironic and symbolic at the same time.
  • Yeah I felt like when Lee was burying the kid, he was also 'burying' everyone else that he'd lost at that point as well.
  • ZacTB;822622 said:
    Yeah I felt like when Lee was burying the kid, he was also 'burying' everyone else that he'd lost at that point as well.
    Pretty much this.
  • Sick Octopus;822882 said:
    Pretty much this.
    No, not at all this. They should have at least cremated them or something, not just leave them there for young black man named russell to find
  • StalkerWalker;822886 said:
    No, not at all this. They should have at least cremated them or something, not just leave them there for young black man named russell to find
    while people have and still do cremate people by just burning them on a pyre, that just isn't part of our culture any more, i think watching your little boy and your wife burn would actually be worse than just leaving them behind, plus it would be impractical, you would have to find firewood, start the fire then zombies would eventually turn up and the funeral would be ruined anyway
This discussion has been closed.