User Avatar Image

Rock Paper Scissors

posted by TeamKennyAlways on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
I had to do it sooner or later (I'm ace at that game :D) So in 400 days when playing Wyatt you compete with Eddie in a game of Rock Paper Scissors to see who went to help the guy that Eddie knock down. So did you win the game or lose, or did you refuse to play. I won in your face Eddie! Sorry got carried away (I was all like "Paper beats rock" and so on) Did you draw with him a few times. Were you the Rock Paper Scissors champion?!
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I lost. GODDAMNIT BEN, I MEAN EDDIE.
  • i won RPS but felt like i lost because i wanted to get out of the car, it i wasn't clear that the loser stayed in the car i thought it would be winner chooses
  • It makes sense, would you rather go out into the mist looking for someone that could be a walker, or stay in the car were it's nice and safe?
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;822731 said:
    It makes sense, would you rather go out into the mist looking for someone that could be a walker, or stay in the car were it's nice and safe?
    i would rather have the choice, and plus on my first go my plan was to just check/confirm he was dead then run because i thought a guilt ridden eddie would get killed because he couldn't be objective about the situation
  • I heard a voice, in the third round, whisper "Rock" in my ear. I thought someone up there was watching out for me, but then Eddie used paper. Then I realized the voice I heard was Ben's. Goddamnit.
  • I lost. ;___;
    What boggled me is that Wyatt & Eddie were playing RPS while a man was dying. XD
  • If you tie five times in a row, Eddie even mentions it.
  • Rock114;822846 said:
    If you tie five times in a row, Eddie even mentions it.
    Hahah, I watched my brother play Wyatt's story in his save, and they tied 5 times in a row and it was ridiculous lol! I forget what Eddie said though but it was hilarious!
  • It's something along the lines of him being upset that the guy is dying out there while they play a game, and then Wyatt pretty much calls him an idiot. Eddie says it's Wyatt's fault too, and calls him fat, then they continue playing.
  • I won! :D That was after picking the same option as him like 10 times.
This discussion has been closed.