User Avatar Image

Larry

posted by Cactus_Sauce on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
Was smashing in Larry's head really the right thing to do?
I tried to get along with the guy but when I came down to It I sided with Kenny in the meat locker. I still kinda feel bad for what happened :(

Anyone else think this was a dick move?
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well to be honest , if either Lee or Kenny passed out , i think Larry would of done the same decision as Kenny considering he never hesitated to kill a child .
  • The guy might of been a dick, but at the end of the day he was just looking out for his daughter. I feel more sorry for Lilly though
  • I couldn't kill him...
    This was the reason I began to hate Kenny as just because I wouldn't murder a man he ignores everything I had done for him in the past...
  • I didn't kill Larry out of a grudge or anything, I just didn't want to take the risk. I understand where he was coming from but I had a feeling he was dead.
  • Cactus_Sauce;822777 said:
    I didn't kill Larry out of a grudge or anything, I just didn't want to take the risk. I understand where he was coming from but I had a feeling he was dead.
    This is exactly the reason I sided with Kenny. I didn't like Larry, and he was a huge dick to everyone, but I only killed him because if he turned, everyone would have died. It was a crappy choice either way. (Crappy in a good way, I mean. My favorite choice of the game because it was so hard.)
  • Larry was an asshole
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;822838 said:
    Understatement.
    Larry ultra super mega hairy asshole :D
  • At least there's plenty of charm coming outta that ass.:)
  • Personally, I felt that being a dick didn't stop Larry from deserving the benefit of the doubt. If there was an option to tell Kenny to prepare a salt lick should I fail to help him, I would have taken it. As is, I wasn't going to butcher the guy in front of his daughter without it being a last resort.

In the end, intent matters. I think that killing him out of desperation is more understandable than doing it to remorselessly get rid of him, or just to earn Kenny's admiration.
This discussion has been closed.