User Avatar Image

I need this forum to resolve an issue i am having with thestalkinghead

posted by StalkerWalker on - last edited - Viewed by 990 users
Ok this has been going on for weeks now and i just want it to end, I think that seeing as kenny did not bother burying his wife and son, i think the very least he should have done was arrange the bodies so Kat was holding duck or something like that, stalking head this this is a sign of denial and desperation, i think it would be heartwarming and sweet, what do YOU think?
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • hey why make a topic about me, what are you, a stalker or something :p

    anyway i am not religious or sentimental so playing about with dead bodies for anything other than practical reasons just seems creepy
  • thestalkinghead;822918 said:
    hey why make a topic about me, what are you, a stalker or something :p
    I...............
  • I don't think Kenny would want to pick up his frail, small, pale, bludgeoned son and drag him over to his wife's bloody body with her brains and blood blown all over the place
  • WalkingDeadFan23;822921 said:
    I don't think Kenny would want to pick up his frail, small, pale, bludgeoned son and drag him over to his wife's bloody body with her brains and blood blown all over the place
    Im sure Lee didnt wanna get bitten, but he HAD to do it to survive, just like kenny should have done to suvive
  • Wait, Lee had to get bitten to survive? Wat?
  • StalkerWalker;822924 said:
    Im sure Lee didnt wanna get bitten, but he HAD to do it to survive, just like kenny should have done to suvive
    So Lee had to get bitten to survive, just like Kenny should have done? How does getting bit make you survive? Seems the exact opposite.
  • not if you want to become one with the zombies. lol. i can see it now. random zombie" look a guy we can eat. no wait hes one of us. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US." lee "omg its working!!! to bad it only works till this infection kill me." XD
  • Um I don't even know.....
  • I love Kenny and his family deeply, but moving bodies at THAT point (sudden gun shot, unknown area, emotionally devastated Kenny) would be impractical and creepy.
  • Kenny is a coward.
This discussion has been closed.