User Avatar Image

It was not ALL bens fault

posted by Young_Anarchy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Yes he was stealing supplies to give to the bandits, but they HAD been leaving them alone, so it was Lee taking them away that caused them to attack, had Lilly just faced up to the fact that there were more bandits then them and she was beaten, none of it would have happend, at least not then, and duck would not have been bitten, so while Ben started the fire, Lee and Lilly droped a shit ton of gasoline on it......do you agree?
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GODDAMNIT BEN. That's all I have to say.
  • And a meme is born, GODDAMNIT BEN.
  • Its everyone's fault and no one's fault. Circumstances just pushed things in the wrong direction.
  • At least Ben died by doing what he does best: Getting someone else killed :)
  • Young_Anarchy;823382 said:
    Yes he was stealing supplies to give to the bandits, but they HAD been leaving them alone, so it was Lee taking them away that caused them to attack, had Lilly just faced up to the fact that there were more bandits then them and she was beaten, none of it would have happend, at least not then, and duck would not have been bitten, so while Ben started the fire, Lee and Lilly droped a shit ton of gasoline on it......do you agree?
    Actually, if Ben had faced up to the group what he had done instead of keeping it a secret (for no reason) then those events probably would have gone differently.
  • SonnyN18;823466 said:
    Actually, if Ben had faced up to the group what he had done instead of keeping it a secret (for no reason) then those events probably would have gone differently.
    Yeah, maybe Lilly would have summarily executed him right then.
  • Yeah, maybe so.
  • He may have been the worlds greatest fuck up, by I liked him for what ever reason.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;823474 said:
    He may have been the worlds greatest fuck up, by I liked him for what ever reason.
    Yeah, I think I liked him because I'd probably be as big of a fuck up as him in the ZA.
This discussion has been closed.