User Avatar Image

What do you play at your office?

posted by Linque on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
So, I noticed the PS3 in the Wii Sam & Max blog post picture. Got me interested in a subject: anyone who happens to work at an office which has one or more gaming consoles - what games are most played?

I've noticed that Mashed: Fully Loaded for the PS2 is a timeless title that produces quite a stir wherever it is unleashed. Be it a normal office or military rec rooms, we've always had trouble keeping people *not* playing it. Even though there are all these next-gen titles going around, Mashed is still keeping us busy, now running on a PS3.

Also more recently, Everybody's Golf: World Tour (or Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds) is just incredible. If Telltale hasn't got a copy, I urge you to get one. :D
50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion game is the most played game on my Xbox360. This game is seriously addictive, and I get to be a humanoid lizard that slashes things with a sword; its like a dream come true.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    At TTG we played TF2 for a few weeks (and need to get back at it!!) but lately we've been playing a lot of Smash Bros Brawl.
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    The concept of playing video games at work = can't comprehend. ;) (I work in a profession in which those two activities would never mix)
  • Yeah, we work at the office... although a lot of people have consoles at home - amongst my friends, some have Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, Wii and even Nintendo Gamecubes... and possibly older consoles as well. I'm probably the odd one out considering I only have a PC and no console.
  • Mel;60769 said:
    (I work in a profession in which those two activities would never mix)
    Jack Thompson's secretary? :p
  • User Avatar Image
    Squinky Telltale Alumni
    When I'm working in an office next month, I'll let you know.
  • Man I wish I could play console video games at my job. :( On our lunch breaks here we play poker or blackjack with a set of cards in the breakroom to see who buys the coffee next. Since the water from the tap is very, very disturbing. :P
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    The guys at work play Unreal (or something in those lines)
    I don't play, I'm usually programming or debugging stuff... much more fun(!)
  • In my last 2 jobs (convenience store clerk, and a cook a dingy little dive bar) I used to bring my gameboy in with me constantly and I was almost always playing Pokemon (Red and Blue, yeah I'm old skool) or Tetris. These days my only "job" is this and I don't even have to leave the house for that, so it wouldn't really be at the office, though the game a play most often around here is GTA: Vice City Stories for my PSP.
  • I used to work for Sony Music, and we shared our office floor with SCEE, so there was a PS2 in the reception area with the latest (non 3rd party) game always available.

Never really played it though, except for a bash or two at a driving game or beat-em-up at beer'o'clock on Friday afternoons.
Add Comment