User Avatar Image

How would have Season 1 have been different and Duck didn't exist?

posted by Cany0udance on - last edited - Viewed by 713 users
How would have Season 1 have been different if Duck didn't exist? First off, he wouldn't have ran Shawn over.
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You might aswell just say " How would have Season 1 have been different if Kenny , Duck , Katjaa , Carley , Doug , Lilly , Larry , Mark , Omid , Christa , Ben , Chuck , Molly , St Johns , bandits , Campman never existed and Lee and Clem were the only survivors left on the planet . "
  • Well, Lee and co. would've stayed at Hershel's farm. Eventually, they would meet up with Rick and probably [SPOILER]get killed in the prison war with the Governor.[/SPOILER]
  • Lee would have never solved the mystery in the Motel without Duck Grayson a.k.a Robin, the deal would have continued and they would have eventually left the Motel when the supplies ran out, probably before the bandits attacked.
  • Lee would have never solved the mystery in the Motel without Duck Grayson a.k.a Robin, the deal would have continued and they would have eventually left the Motel when the supplies ran out, probably before the bandits attacked.
  • I love the idea that, if only one didn't exist, Lee's group would have eventually met up with Rick's. I don't know if they would have stayed on Hershel's farm though, or moved on eventually. They probably would have moved on later (whether later in the same day or a few days later) though which means that Lee, Clem, Kenny and Katjaa might not have met up with the Drugstore people.

    I like the Rick's group idea though.
  • ZacTB;824353 said:
    I love the idea that, if only one didn't exist, Lee's group would have eventually met up with Rick's. I don't know if they would have stayed on Hershel's farm though, or moved on eventually. They probably would have moved on later (whether later in the same day or a few days later) though which means that Lee, Clem, Kenny and Katjaa might not have met up with the Drugstore people.

    I like the Rick's group idea though.
    They probably would have left, Lee wanted to go to Macon anyway.
  • clementine would have put a spider on larrys pillow and scared him into having a heart attack
  • thestalkinghead;824357 said:
    clementine would have put a spider on larrys pillow and scared him into having a heart attack
    I honestly laughed out loud xD
  • image

    AHHH!! there's a humongous fucking spider on my pil.. ow..uh... *thud
  • thestalkinghead;824363 said:
    image

    AHHH!! there's a humongous fucking spider on my pil.. ow..uh... *thud
    Ben probably gave that spider to Clem
This discussion has been closed.