User Avatar Image

If you only got 1 life how far did your Lee Make it?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users
My lee Made it as far as episode 3 where he died in the Bandit Raid.
83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;824705 said:
    Well I did not die on that one, I died on the cop which is really embarrassing to say the least.
    Well,it is understandable,I am just always ready,except when walking towards an armed gun woman,I never expected one more step would have me getting my brains blown out.
  • Saoralba131;824707 said:
    Well,it is understandable,I am just always ready,except when walking towards an armed gun woman,I never expected one more step would have me getting my brains blown out.
    You've got odd priorities :D Always ready except when walking towards someone with a gun pointed in your face? I think I'd be extra careful on that one, myself
  • Velociraptorius;824714 said:
    You've got odd priorities :D Always ready except when walking towards someone with a gun pointed in your face? I think I'd be extra careful on that one, myself
    Well,and add the fact that she was a cannibal and you can see that I was being really stupid at that part,I guess I thought she may be a bit scared to shoot me, I don't know why though.
  • Bandits shot me with an arrow in Episode 2.
  • I think I got shot by the Bandits once in Episode 2 and 3.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Bioshock Infinite WD;824705 said:
    I died on the cop which is really embarrassing to say the least.
    Me too. :o
  • puzzlebox;824742 said:
    Me too. :o
    Well then I guess it's less embarrassing now.
  • My Lee was first killed by Sandra the babysitter at Clementine's house. He slipped and hit his head, and the walker was crawling after Lee with his vision all distorted, and next thing I knew, Lee was dead. That would have been so tragic if it were canon.
  • Yes, because Clem would have died in that treehouse, thank god that was not canon, it also sounds like something Kirkmen would have done.
  • Saoralba131;824520 said:
    Episode 2-Shot by Brenda,I was quite peeved.
    hahah same....PUT THE GUN DOWN BITCH....oh......
This discussion has been closed.