User Avatar Image

If you only got 1 life how far did your Lee Make it?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 3.5K users
My lee Made it as far as episode 3 where he died in the Bandit Raid.
83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rock114;826650 said:
    DROP THE GUN YOU PSYCHO BITCH.

*Blam!*

Just kidding. I didn't actually say that, but I might as well have. I didn't stop walking forward, which is how I died. And TeamKennyAlways, you aced the train station on your first go? Share with me your secrets!
    Yeah I did I um my secrets hm I guess Kenny taught me well :D No Clem was in danger I had to protect her no one harms Clem! I back up to the door grabbed Banana (that's my nickname for my monkey wrench, I name my weapons :p) and battered the f*ckers and then I grabbed the keys from Clem opened the door and got the gun and shot it. Saved Clem no one I mean NO one harms her.
  • TeamKennyAlways;826655 said:
    Yeah I did I um my secrets hm I guess Kenny taught me well :D No Clem was in danger I had to protect her no one harms Clem! I back up to the door grabbed Banana (that's my nickname for my monkey wrench, I name my weapons :p) and battered the f*ckers and then I grabbed the keys from Clem opened the door and got the gun and shoot it. Saved Clem no one I mean NO one harms her.
    Well, that was the last place I died, so at least I was a badass when it REALLY counted. I wasn't going to let those stairs beat me. I will never lose to an inanimate object again.
  • Inanimate object killed me, goddammit stairs, GODDAMMIT BEN! I need someone to blame so I'll blame you Ben.
  • Actually, that IS Ben's fault. He let the walkers in, remember?
  • That damn motor inn in episode 1.
  • I first died in Crawford when I had to shoot the zombies
  • Rock114;826699 said:
    Actually, that IS Ben's fault. He let the walkers in, remember?
    Oh my god he did GODDAMMIT BEN! I'm gonna make a social group about him.
  • My only in-game death was in episode 2, the infamous Brenda hallway. I reacted too quickly and pressed the wrong button ("Put the gun down, bitch!") and got shot.

If we're playing it realistically as well as with 1 life, though, I doubt Lee would have just accidentally blurted out that instead of a more calm sentence if he had intended to calm Brenda down (as I had.) So probably not until episode 5.
  • TeamKennyAlways;826785 said:
    Oh my god he did GODDAMMIT BEN! I'm gonna make a social group about him.
    Joined the group. :D
  • BubbaFightsUnlimited;826798 said:
    Joined the group. :D
    That was fast well welcome to the GODDAMMIT BEN group :D
This discussion has been closed.