User Avatar Image

If you only got 1 life how far did your Lee Make it?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users
My lee Made it as far as episode 3 where he died in the Bandit Raid.
83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The first time I remember dying was when Danny shot me in the Barn because Kenny didn't back me up. He told me to check on Danny, he saw me struggling and he hid and I got shot in my face.
  • i was killed by the cop in the beginning because i didn't see where it told me to back up. oh well shit happens :)
  • the babysitter killed me because i was using the cursor keys when i first started playing the game, so when all of a sudden i had to bash the Q button i was like "WTF the Q key??" and then i died, after that i had to switch to using the stupid WASD keys GODDAMMIT BEN! i wish that you could change the controls
  • Episode 3 - Bandit attack on Motel.
  • I was killed by the cop in the beginning on my first play through lol
  • Ha. Funny thing is, that jumpscare where the policeman reanimates got me. I couldn't find the shotgun shell because I was playing with minimal hints and couldn't do anything but watch
  • Shel Is Hawt;828450 said:
    Ha. Funny thing is, that jumpscare where the policeman reanimates got me. I couldn't find the shotgun shell because I was playing with minimal hints and couldn't do anything but watch
    when i first played that, i was a bit on edge trying to do it quickly cos i didn't know how long i had, so i actually missed the hotspot at first and thought great i'm so dead here, got it in the nick of time i reckon.

so is there anyone who DIDN'T die from brenda regardless of whether or not is was their first death ?
  • Milosuperspesh;828611 said:

so is there anyone who DIDN'T die from brenda regardless of whether or not is was their first death ?
    *Raises hand*
    \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Milosuperspesh;828611 said:
    when i first played that, i was a bit on edge trying to do it quickly cos i didn't know how long i had, so i actually missed the hotspot at first and thought great i'm so dead here, got it in the nick of time i reckon.

I managed to not get killed by Brenda on my first time,just went real slow
  • Episode 2, my Lee was head-shot by Danny. Goddammit he scared me. XD
This discussion has been closed.