User Avatar Image

What will you do if Telltale kills off Clem?

posted by BubbaFightsUnlimited on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Like, they kill Clem off in one of the episodes of Season 2? What then?
62 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • BubbaFightsUnlimited;825396 said:
    Like, they kill Clem off in one of the episodes of Season 2? What then?
    Do what Steven Yeun did . Write angry letters .
  • I would jump up and down yelling "YESYESYES SHE FINALLY DIED" then throw a party with all my friends and family, Bioshock Infinite WD is also invited.
  • Cany0udance;825399 said:
    I would jump up and down yelling "YESYESYES SHE FINALLY DIED" then throw a party with all my friends and family, Bioshock Infinite WD is also invited.
    Bioshock would refuse because i know much better .
  • master psychic;825401 said:
    Bioshock would refuse because i know much better .
    Lol I know. But I tried.
  • Well, if Clementine died, I'd post a thread with this:
  • I'd think to myself "Well, that was a poor business decision." When you have a character that fans care that much about, you don't kill her. You put her into terrible situations and make her feel miserable. You prolong the suffering, you don't end it. That would be too merciful.
  • Crucial characters die sometimes. I've seen it happen a lot of times, especially in comics. I'll get pretty sad but eventually I'll get over it.
  • Cany0udance;825399 said:
    I would jump up and down yelling "YESYESYES SHE FINALLY DIED" then throw a party with all my friends and family, Bioshock Infinite WD is also invited.
    Can I join? I don't want to celebrate such a... [is careful not to make pedophilia jokes anymore after getting banned for sexual discussion regarding a nine year old character] anyone's death, but I like parities :(.
  • DomeWing333;825411 said:
    I'd think to myself "Well, that was a poor business decision." When you have a character that fans care that much about, you don't kill her. You put her into terrible situations and make her feel miserable. You prolong the suffering, you don't end it. That would be too merciful.
    I think Clem suffered enough in season 1 . I think it's time that Telltale should give her a break and put the 400 days character and the new characters in season 2 into terrible and suffering situations .
  • CaveRave;825414 said:
    Can I join? I don't want to celebrate such a... [is careful not to make pedophilia jokes anymore after getting banned for sexual discussion regarding a nine year old character] anyone's death, but I like parities :(.
    Of course you can join. Bros 4 life
This discussion has been closed.