User Avatar Image

Question about dropping the gun in episode 5

posted by KilledLarry on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Does Ben pick up THAT gun you drop, or give Lee HIS gun? He says something really wierd

Here, im not good with these, you droped it down there

why did he add that he is not good with them? thats something you say if you are giving someone something right? Here your better with these things than i am, take it. get what i mean? LOL it dont make a lick of damm sense. :confused:
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think people said it's Carley's gun, Lee kept it and he dropped it in the house. Ben picked it up.
  • Because I think it was, so it kind of had meaning beyond being a self defense weapon.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;825825 said:
    Because I think it was, so it kind of had meaning beyond being a self defense weapon.
    The gun ben owns in episode 4 is in fact Lillys. Carly seemed to have lost her gun in episode 3.
  • Yeah, I just replayed this part 2 nights ago and Ben picks up the gun Lee dropped. Pretty sure it's Carley's gun.

I don't understand what happens to the bullets you save from the zombie standoff a few minutes later when Kenny asks how many you have.
  • Dildor;825833 said:
    Yeah, I just replayed this part 2 nights ago and Ben picks up the gun Lee dropped. Pretty sure it's Carley's gun.

I don't understand what happens to the bullets you save from the zombie standoff a few minutes later when Kenny asks how many you have.
    Oh no my bad its not Lillys gun, ben DOES have Lillys gun though
  • Dildor;825833 said:
    Yeah, I just replayed this part 2 nights ago and Ben picks up the gun Lee dropped. Pretty sure it's Carley's gun.

2 Nights ago?..Yeah thats prolly what happend. Youve been...all by yourself throught this?
  • If you don't say I am not leaving you give them to Kenny and walk away, he then fires more the said amount of shots into the horde.
  • KilledLarry;825839 said:
    2 Nights ago?..Yeah thats prolly what happend. Youve been...all by yourself throught this?
    *Clementine will remember that*
    Yeah. I want my parents to come home now.
  • Dildor;825860 said:
    *Clementine will remember that*
    Yeah. I want my parents to come home now.
    I think that may be a long time...
  • marioluigi344;825869 said:
    Yeah, I want my parents to come home now. :(
    I think that.... may be a little while, ya know? I mean they prolly turned into walkers and for some reason stayed together in walker form over 3 months and will appear to show you that they are dead in episode 5 so you can move on, shall we get going?
This discussion has been closed.