User Avatar Image

Good ways to pass the time until season 2.

posted by TTaing987 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
Does anybody have any good ideas to hold yourself over until season 2?

Here is mine:
If you have friends that are gamers, you could all gather up and replay season one with each other. Heck, you can do this with people who aren't normally interested in video games, you can get them into the series!

Sounds cheesy but I noticed when I was playing with my brother that this game is a lot more fun playing as a group so you can debate about choices.
59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TTaing987;825885 said:
    Does anybody have any good ideas to hold yourself over until season 2?

Here is mine:
    If you have friends that are gamers, you could all gather up and replay season one with each other. Heck, you can do this with people who aren't normally interested in video games, you can get them into the series!

Sounds cheesy but I noticed when I was playing with my brother that this game is a lot more fun playing as a group so you can debate about choices.
    Ok well thats about 10 hours of time past, what about the other several thousond hours?
  • KilledLarry;825887 said:
    Ok well thats about 10 hours of time past, what about the other several thousond hours?
    Cry.
  • You could play other good games, zombie or other, if you have a Xbox then State of Decay is great game, if you a PS3 then the Last Of Us is also a great game, and Bioshock Infinite is amazing game, just a few examples.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;825893 said:
    You could play other good games, zombie or other, if you have a Xbox then State of Decay is great game, if you a PS3 then the Last Of Us is also a great game, and Bioshock Infinite is amazing game, just a few examples.
    BI Sucks, SOD is ok but i have not played it for a few months coz all the bugs, TLOU is amazing but too dam long
  • Cryostasis.

And I don't mean the game.
  • I will agree that State of Decay is not greatest game, it is fun, the Last Of Us is a good game, I just don't have a PS3, and what did you not like about Bioshock Infinite, I am not mad I am just curios.
  • DomeWing333;825897 said:
    Cryostasis.

And I don't mean the game.
    Hahaha! That is a last resort.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;825900 said:
    I will agree that State of Decay is not greatest game, it is fun, the Last Of Us is a good game, I just don't have a PS3, and what did you not like about Bioshock Infinite, I am not mad I am just curios.
    I love it. My custom title is The False Shepherd. I know this reply wasn't for me I just wanted to express my love for Bioshock.
  • I agree with Cryo sleep. I don't foresee many interesting things happening for two months, other then a few DLCs for a few games I like.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;825906 said:
    I agree with Cryo sleep. I don't foresee many interesting things happening for two months, other then a few DLCs for a few games I like.
    I gave up on those kinda games coz Skyrim just got annoying
This discussion has been closed.