User Avatar Image

FIRST play of season 2 Episode 1????

posted by KilledLarry on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Im sure many of you have a 400 days saved file where EVERYBODY goes with tavia, one where only Bonnie goes, and maybe one that is a bit off both, what scenarios are you going to see first?

I think i may start S2 with my ALL IN play.
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The one playthrough of 400 days I've done has everyone except Vince coming with me. I am happy with that, what with Vince being roughly as likable as a cactus made of fire and clowns and fire clowns.
  • FatTonyVG;825925 said:
    The one playthrough of 400 days I've done has everyone except Vince coming with me. I am happy with that, what with Vince being roughly as likable as a cactus made of fire and clowns and fire clowns.
    Im sorry but this is a pro Vince forum, you need to leave right now sir.
  • I will have Vince, Bonnie, Shel and Becca in mine. (I did not want Becca but she is with Shel) :( I did not want Wyatt or Russell.
  • *insert mean girls picture here*

    "YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US"
  • Ehkay;825930 said:
    I will have Vince, Bonnie, Shel and Becca in mine. (I did not want Becca but she is with Shel) :( I did not want Wyatt or Russell.
    Thats Racist to both Black guys and white guys.
  • You can sit with me, but only if you like the games in my name, just kidding you can sit with me if you like Clementine.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;825937 said:
    You can sit with me, but only if you like the games in my name, just kidding you can sit with me if you like Clementine.
    We have yet to discuss the ending to Bioshock Infinite, Bio.
  • KilledLarry;825927 said:
    Im sorry but this is a pro Vince forum, you need to leave right now sir.
    TTaing987;825931 said:
    *insert mean girls picture here*

    "YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US"
    These both made me laugh in a manner best described as "raucous." Bravo.

    I'll be fair and admit that we didn't get much time with Vince so there wasn't much to flesh out his character, but I just plain didn't like him.
  • Got everyone but Russell to come with Tavia on my first playthrough. This is the file I'm going to play season 2 on.
  • I have my first and "canon" playthrough where Bonnie, Russell and Wyatt went with Tavia.

    I have my second playthrough where I gave opposite personalities to how I played the characters before and made the characters that didn't go with Tavia go this time (Vince, Bonnie and Shel)

    Then I have my third save where all of them go
This discussion has been closed.