User Avatar Image

clementine's survival

posted by deep.rock on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
do you think clementine will survive season 2?
69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Cany0udance;828318 said:
    Agreed with Ehkay.

And Clem will probably die in Season 2.
    People this is my OPINION and I agree.
  • Ehkay;828319 said:
    People this is my OPINION and I agree.
    Ehkay , Cany . The reason why people would cry is because we got attached to these characters like Lee , Carley , Kenny etc . Your are saying that we shouldn't because this is a game , but remember we play this game so than we feel as if we are a part of the game , not many players played this game just to kill zombies and enemies everywhere . If Clem dies , than people will be sad but they would get over it somehow .
  • master psychic;828326 said:
    Ehkay , Cany . The reason why people would cry is because we got attached to these characters like Lee , Carley , Kenny etc . Your are saying that we shouldn't because this is a game , but remember we play this game so than we feel as if we are a part of the game , not many players played this game just to kill zombies and enemies everywhere . If Clem dies , than people will be sad but they would get over it somehow .
    Your argument is invalid. We do get attached, but we just don't like Clem.
  • Cany0udance;828328 said:
    Your argument is invalid. We do get attached, but we just don't like Clem.
    We get it that you two don't like her , but wishing her to die horribly is kinda extreme don't you think ?
  • I do agree, saying you do not like her is okay, but hoping for a painful death is extreme, for a 9 year old girl.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;828332 said:
    I do agree, saying you do not like her is okay, but hoping for a painful death is extreme, for a 9 year old girl.
    But it would be hilarious to see others reactions. Like UberHaxorNova.
  • Cany0udance;828334 said:
    But it would be hilarious to see others reactions. Like UberHaxorNova.
    So you want a nine year old girl to die horribly just so than you can see hilarious Youtube Let's players reactions ? ...... Yeah Ok .
  • Not really, and I am not sure it would be funny, as people like Pewdiepie or Cry will just cry, and I don't seem humor in another persons tears, even if I am not a fan of that person.
  • master psychic;828336 said:
    So you want a nine year old girl to die horribly just so than you can see hilarious Youtube Let's players reactions ? ...... Yeah Ok .
    There's a difference between a real 9-year old dieing and a 9-year old from a video game dieing.
  • Cany0udance;828338 said:
    There's a difference between a real 9-year old dieing and a 9-year old from a video game dieing.
    Yes but many Youtubers got attached to this 9-year old from a video game and i don't think their reactions to her death will be like Carley's like " WTF !!! " " CARLEY !!! " " LILLY YOU SLUT !!! " " OH MY GOD " . I think their reactions would be only tears and that's it .
This discussion has been closed.