User Avatar Image

clementine's survival

posted by deep.rock on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users
do you think clementine will survive season 2?
69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As Chuck said so wisely "You treat her like a little girl and she'll die a little girl". The Governor treated Penny like a little girl and didn't do what Lee did and thats why Clem is still alive and Penny is dead
  • Crixus wrote: »
    As Chuck said so wisely "You treat her like a little girl and she'll die a little girl". The Governor treated Penny like a little girl and didn't do what Lee did and thats why Clem is still alive and Penny is dead

And because it would not let me play without her believe me she would not have even made it past episode 1.
  • Is this happening again, just derail the thread like I do instead of talking to kill Clem.
  • Stop fighting back then I am just defending my opinion which on these forums seems to be wrong if you do not agree with everyone else.
  • I think the only reason people are arguing here is because the whole game is really based on Clementine, and I'd say around like 97% of all people that played the game love/adore Clem. So when someone comes in saying "I hate Clem I hope she brutally dies blah blah.." it makes people very upset.
  • All of the threads have to do with clementine survival so I speak the truth and you know what they say the truth hurts.
  • And there are people who create threads that say Lilly sucks but you do not see me going on them and bitching moaning and complaining about it.
  • Then my memory must be bad, as I remember you going to those threads.
  • Alright. Everybody leave Ehkay alone. He is expressing his opinion, and if you don't like what he has to say, ignore him. All arguing's going to do is get someone banned from the forums.
  • That is what I said, and with that I will stop.
This discussion has been closed.