User Avatar Image

clementine's survival

posted by deep.rock on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
do you think clementine will survive season 2?
69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have had my ticket to the city of tears since September 2012.
  • Maybe your choice to cut Lee's arm off will affect Clem - and then.... she starts to Hero-Worship him.

Anyone wanna make a poll on what she'd stick on the end of her stump? I'd say Spork, personally.
  • I'd go with whatever tool Lee picked up on the train. Spanner, monkey wrench, spike remover. They're all great. Maybe she can put stickers on them like her walkie.
  • grindhouse

she puts an ar15/m16 on her stump :P
  • DomeWing333;833473 said:
    I'd go with whatever tool Lee picked up on the train. Spanner, monkey wrench, spike remover. They're all great. Maybe she can put stickers on them like her walkie.
    That would be hilarious. lol
    Milosuperspesh;833480 said:
    grindhouse

she puts an ar15/m16 on her stump :P
    lol - kinda hard to top that. :D
  • Grenade launcher is the only thing that could top a M16 leg.
  • If Clem is killed (or turned into a desensitized monster) and Telltale still finds a way to keep me excited for season 3, I would be very impressed. Playing a video game set in such a bleak world is a tough enough slog as it is; removing Clem from the equation could make it downright unbearable.
  • Giving her plot armor would make it boring though.

It's a fine line they walk.... I'm curious if they'll keep their momentum or bungle it.
  • DreadMagus;833541 said:
    Giving her plot armor would make it boring though.
    Yes, that's the opposite problem.

If Telltale were to REALLY do something incredible, they could have multiple scenarios for the outcome of Clem's story by the end of season 2. Her survival (along with the survival of her humanity) would ultimately be left up to the player. It would be an efficient way to address some of the criticisms directed against season 1's ending, specifically the player's inability to save Lee.
  • True, but I think they should not kill Clem or make it so that she can die in season 2, but rather at the end, all your choices define her.
This discussion has been closed.