User Avatar Image

Who Did You Think Was Stealing Supplies in Episode 3?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
Let's go back to the old mystery that we were all trying to solve so long ago.
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • At first I thought it was Kenny because he said he would do ANYTHING for his family but I changed my mind not long after because he was my bro and it hurt to much to suspects him. Ben was too obvious so I thought it was him after that, I made a thread like this before. Anyway so yeah I thought it was Ben.
  • I knew it was Ben,pity I didnt get an option to outright accuse him
  • I thought it was Lily trying to frame Carley.
  • I thought it was ben.the new,stupid kid who could been easely threat by the bantids
  • Remember when the episode 3 trailer came out and it looked like Lilly was about to shoot Clem before Lee pins her to the RV? And most of us assumed Clem was somehow looting supplies?

I remember.
  • I thought Lilly might have been trying to frame Kenny/Lee to get a chance to kill them and avenge her father.
  • I thought it was Ben since he had only been there for a week, and the way he reacted was odd, during the roadside argument I then changed it to maybe it was someone we did not know, I mean Jolene did take Clem's hat, what says it can not happen again, I was beyond pissed when Ben told me the truth.
  • I thought Kenny because Lilly said

" Anything with opium in it "

and Kenbny had been shot before in episode 2..............
  • First I thought Ben, then Carley because she had to make another battery joke when I asked her about the flashlight (the bulb was even broken! Batteries won't fix that!), it seemed like she tried to deflect the question. In the end, I decided it was Ben.
  • Rock114;827089 said:
    First I thought Ben, then Carley because she had to make another battery joke when I asked her about the flashlight (the bulb was even broken! Batteries won't fix that!), it seemed like she tried to deflect the question. In the end, I decided it was Ben.
    you mean you FOUND OUT its ben? XD
This discussion has been closed.