User Avatar Image

Lets clear his up NOW ( Vince + Glenn NOT brothers )

posted by KilledLarry on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Yes they are both Asian American, dont mean shit.

Alot of people are saying " yeah dude but in the Comics Glenn said he was in debut....so thats what Vince helped him out with......."

NO!!! THIS IS WRONG AND IDIOTIC, for 2 reasons.


Number 1.

Int he Comic, Glen ends up in a prison, you would think that he would mention that his BROTHER was also on his way to Prison before the zombies, you could argue that he said it off panel but what ever.

Number 2.

YES glenn was in Debut and yes Vinces brother was in trouble, but you are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 28, In the comics, you see a " FINAL WARNING " letter in Glens car, Obviously he Owes SOME KIND OF FORMAL COMPANY MONEY.....Mabey he took out a legit loan from a bank, who knows, and Vinces brother was most likley in trouble with some GANGSTA types because if Vinces brother owed the bank a lot of money, why the hell would Vince go shoot someone? Its insane, think about it, Hell i love my own sister but if she borrowed money and could not pay the bank back i would help her by loaning her money....Not shooting the bank manager.....see my point? I hope we can now stop with the whole VINCE - GLEN BRO theory because its retarded, not EVERYONE in TWD is connected ya know.
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The Law;827171 said:
    Fuck off, Thief.
    Reported for insults.
  • Ddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm!
  • KilledLarry;827174 said:
    Reported for insults.
    Reported for Thieving.
  • This is the best part...
  • WalkingDeadFan23;827175 said:
    Ddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm!
    Son...
    Come closer...
    If I get Banned...
    Remember... Me...
  • The Law;827177 said:
    Reported for Thieving.
    Proof or it didnt happen. But i have proof that you insulted me, did i Insult you by insinuating that i had some sort of sexual intercorse with your mother last night? No i did not, did i make a joke about how your stepfather used to beat you up because he never got the chance to have his own kids and he took his anger out on you? No i did not, the fact of the matter is you just came on to my thread and tried to make me buy a fire arm, then when that faild you insulted me for no reason and used a swear, I do not have to accept this, i have reported you to serveral mods and i hope that you get banned, not perma banned as i still think there is a chance you can come back from this, change your horrid ways and such, but until such time im afraid i have no choice but to call you a hommosexual and bid you good day.
  • What's happening? This is so complex! It's the climax of the story!
  • KilledLarry;827183 said:
    Proof or it didnt happen. But i have proof that you insulted me, did i Insult you by insinuating that i had some sort of sexual intercorse with your mother last night? No i did not, did i make a joke about how your stepfather used to beat you up because he never got the chance to have his own kids and he took his anger out on you? No i did not, the fact of the matter is you just came on to my thread and tried to make me buy a fire arm, then when that faild you insulted me for no reason and used a swear, I do not have to accept this, i have reported you to serveral mods and i hope hat you get banned, not perma banned as still think there is a chance you can come back from this, change your horrid ways and such, but until such time im afraid i have no choice but to call you a hommosexual and bid you good day.
    I don't have a Stepfather...

    I didn't try to make you buy a Firearm - I told you that you could LEGALLY...

    I'm not Gay...
    Why do you use Homosexual as an insult?
    You must be Homophobic - Reporting you for Homophobia...
  • The Law;827186 said:
    I don't have a Stepfather...

    I didn't try to make you buy a Firearm - I told you that you could LEGALLY...

    I'm not Gay...
    Why do you use Gay as an insult?
    You must be Homophobic - Reporting you for homophobia...
    Im am not homophpic sir as i had a very strange dream about Matthew Perry last night, and besides, Hommosexual is the correct term, I didnt say " f@g " or " queer " did i, i have right on my side.

    Have reported YOU for reporting ME for reporting you. your move susan. ( yeah thats right, i called you a girls name to ANGER you )
  • KilledLarry;827188 said:
    Im am not homophpic sir as i had a very strange dream about Matthew Perry last night, and besides, Hommosexual is the correct term, I didnt say " f@g " or " queer " did i, i have right on my side.

    Have reported YOU for reporting ME for reporting you. your move susan. ( yeah thats right, i called you a girls name to ANGER you )
    You win the Internet!
This discussion has been closed.