User Avatar Image

Patt and Matt's hatred for Kenny

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 4.1K users
In the " Two Best Friends Play The Walking Dead " both Patt and Matt hated Kenny till the end , hell they still hated him even after his big redemption moment and they think that he is going to come back in season 2 as a villain named " The Boatmaster " .
I think their hatred for Kenny was ridiculous i mean i understand hating him for not helping you but to hate him even after his redemption and saying he going to come back as a villain is stupid .
51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They're both Idiots
  • Well they are funny, and I just started watching them, but really, they hate both Lilly and Kenny, that is a first for a Youtuber.
  • I like them! I'm actually watching them right now lol.
  • Well to be fair, his redemption was really just an excuse to commit suicide with a hero's exit, at least with Ben.I wasn't all that impressed with Kenny either.

And even though I'd hate it if Kenny returned in season 2...I think I'd feel better about it if he came back as The Boatmaster:D
  • A villain called The Boatmaster? I love Kenny but that's funny.

I can handle those guys very well, in small doses.
  • Well I knew they played the game, but I did not know they hated it, and when they played the other game they were making references to are game the whole time.
  • Kenny: We know this guy's not gonna make it!
    Pat: Well we know that now!
    Matt: Kenny's bloodlust knows no bounds...

Heh, one of the only Let's Play channels I follow.
  • So I am going to guess they never sided with Kenny at all.
  • Kenny did not give a dam about the group only his family. You can not trust a guy like that plus the coast was a very bad idea.
  • Mikejames;827866 said:
    Kenny: We know this guy's not gonna make it!
    Pat: Well we know that now!
    Matt: Kenny's bloodlust knows no bounds...

Heh, one of the only Let's Play channels I follow.
    *snort*

Their Man vs Wild vid from 2011 was the first one I ever saw and that had me in stitches. That game is tragic.

I've only seen parts of their TWD playthrough. Perhaps I should suck it up and watch the whole thing.
This discussion has been closed.