User Avatar Image

The Ultimate Group of Badassery from across the entire Walking Dead Franchise!

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users
Imagine this group lives in a fortified town like Woodbury or Alexandria Safe Zone. While it's a great group I think they would eventually split up since there are so many alpha males in the group there would be one hell of a leadership struggle.

image Game Lee
image Game Kenny
image Game Lily
image Game Carley
image TV Show Rick
image TV Show Shane
image TV Show Daryl
image TV Show Herschel (Every group needs an old wise guy)
image TV Show Maggie
image Game/Comic Glenn
image Comic Andrea
image Comic Michonne
image Comic Abraham
image Comic Carl
image Game Clem
image Comic Tyreese

image TV Show Merle
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zeruis;827625 said:
    He's much younger than his tv show counterpart. [SPOILER]At just eight years old, his mother and infant sister get killed. Later on, half of his face gets shot off at Alexandria. He makes many rash mistakes in the comics, like killing a small child and taking matters into his own hands. [/SPOILER]

He's my least favorite TWD character. Kirkman, however, is practically keeping him alive so he'll be "the last one standing."

I hate his attitude, and I would not want Clem to turn out like him. Hell, Becca is MUCH more likable then him.

EDIT: I don't read the comics anymore, so I have no clue if he's depressed. However, I have seen him adopt the whole "emo" look covering up the exposed skull, so I suppose.
    Interesting, thank you
  • damn I wanna buy the comics now. But I have no idea where to look for them. (I don't like to buy stuff off the internet and want physical copies in order)
  • Shane, Governor, Lilly, Martinez, Shumpert, Thomas, Negan,
  • Ehkay;827746 said:
    Shane, Governor, Lilly, Martinez, Shumpert, Thomas, Negan,
    The Team which i would like to call " The Asshole Team " .
  • Oh and I forgot Dave.
  • Ehkay;827746 said:
    Shane, Governor, Lilly, Martinez, Shumpert, Thomas, Negan,
    They'd kill each other within a day! :D
  • Its not too bad I can see Negan vs Governor over leadership and Governor vs Shane over Lilly and Thomas vs Marti.... Fine you may be right :(.
  • Still a team of badasses though :)
  • Carl is scary, very, very scary.

I understand why he is the way he is but it doesn't make it any easier to 'stomach' him. I said I'd prefer to be in a car with Merle Dixon on meth and plied with drink plus a few Walkers over Nate. Well, I'd take Nate over Carl, as he was when I left off with the comics.

Becca should never go full Carl.
  • As for the OP. Mortal Kombat.
This discussion has been closed.