User Avatar Image

Now I know this will never happen, but...

posted by Velociraptorius on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
...what I wouldn't give for a DLC set in those three months between Episode 1 and 2. Just about anything. More survival stuff concerning the original group. Also, an explanation on how Mark ended up with them. Sorry, just replaying the second episode now and I got nostalgic :D But I can't be the only one who's wished for something like that?
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It would be overall a useless episode but damn it'd be nice to see Mark, Doug/Carley, Larry, and all them back together at the motor inn. Kinda bitter sweet as an additional episode after season 1 knowing full well how bad things are about to get for the group, Episode 1-2 probably was their best times together despite almost starving :P
  • Thats what I was initially hoping for before 400 days was announced as the DLC.While it would have been nice 400 days was the better thing to do as it adds to the story and is in the future rather than in the past,would have been nice to see how they got mark from the military base though.
  • I also wanted this before 400 Days came out. Now, I'd rather have a DLC showing how the survivors from 400 Days met up as a group.
  • I can live without it, but it would have been a nice bonus.
  • Yeah it would been cool to see these characters for the last time and then later move on to the new characters but instead we get Vernon's cancer patients and Carley/Doug's corpse . Yeah Telltale can be some jerks sometimes .
  • I still could have gone without seeing Carley's dead body.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;827428 said:
    I still could have gone without seeing Carley's dead body.
    You and me both, pal.

I would pay double the normal cost for an episode during that timeframe with our perfect group. Things went downhill so fast. :(

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  • Just more time to see and talk to the friends that are all dead, and that is why I want Kenny to be alive, maybe because I just want him to be alive, but more then likely it's just so I can just talk to him just a little bit more, do that things I wanted to do like go fishing, brofist, stuff like that.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;827437 said:
    Just more time to see and talk to the friends that are all dead, and that is why I want Kenny to be alive, maybe because I just want him to be alive, but more then likely it's just so I can just talk to him just a little bit more, do that things I wanted to do like go fishing, brofist, stuff like that.
    Bingo! Exactly what I wanna do with Kenny just hang out, go fishing on a boat, cook the fish on the RV engine, drink Parsecs Whiskey talk about Lee's choices and our hatred towards Vernon and Lilly.
  • Maybe it would be about them looting the place where Mark was.
This discussion has been closed.