User Avatar Image

scenery

posted by Pell3t on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Which location among the 5 episodes had the most eerie feel to it, before you find out its safe or a death trap?

Mine would be that House in episode 4 before we find the attic boy. I just knew somebody was going to get bitten. And then after checking the 3 doors to find nothing I was relieved. Until the stranger scared the crap out of me in the backyard that is.
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The forest in episode 2 was the scariest place for me. In an apocalypse a forest is the last place I'd want to be.
  • If it was at night I would vote for the forest in episode 2.

Now that you mention it I forgot about the forest in episode 1. Before finding out it had a ton of walkers and even before the cop turned I remember thinking "Well im f*cked"
  • The Manor in Savannah, I have been there and all the manors have a large panting of the family on the mantle, it's just eerie to know they are all more then likely dead, and the music and the dead dog, I know it was a safe place but if I had a choice I would have looked for a less creepy place to stay.
  • Crawford or the mansion. Crawford is especially creepy considering the background music.
  • We need a poll for this, and Crawford did creep me out, knowing that children were put to death here and the extremely eerie music combined to make me say if I was trapped in Savannah and I have a choice, I would want to get as far away as soon as I could.
  • The Marsh House definitely had an ominous feel in it. I was creeped out the first time Lee casually walked down the hallway.
  • Most of the Savannah areas were creepy, well that just says something about what that city had become.
  • Zeruis;827594 said:
    The Marsh House definitely had an ominous feel in it. I was creeped out the first time Lee casually walked down the hallway.
    Agreed. With the scene before it being so tense the total silence of walking through the untouched dark hallway was just unsettling.
  • That Manor in episode 4, the dead dog (:() the eerie feeling, the portrait (that was creepy, normally it looks like the eyes follow you in pictures) the many rooms that could be hiding anything, the boy in the attic and the stranger outside! I felt un safe and wanted to leave ASAP so I jumped at the chance of going with Kenny to the harbour.
  • Creepiest :

1. Crawford
    2. Sewers
    3. Manor (just when you enter and need to check all the doors)
This discussion has been closed.