User Avatar Image

Why all the hate on Bonnie?

posted by Roy1306 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users
I personatly liked Bonnie,she seemed like a cool person that can easely join groups and make ppl (Lealand) like her.
so I don't get why ppl actualy hate her..if thats because of her past as a drug addicted that gets her all the hate so why no hate on lee who got a messed up past aswell?

not saying u should hate lee ofc not :P I just don't see why ppl hate a characted because of her past but loves another with messed up past aswell
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ZacTB;829026 said:
    This is a long shot, but what if Bonnie was one of the Save Lot bandits? Brenda in Episode 2 and Carley in Episode 3 (if you pick the right dialogue) mention them being drug (Carley says meth specifically) addicts.

Maybe she could have been with them just to satisfy her addiction or something?
    If this is the case, I fully expect Kenny or Lilly to be there when it's revealed and pull a gun out on her.
  • ZacTB;829026 said:
    This is a long shot, but what if Bonnie was one of the Save Lot bandits? Brenda in Episode 2 and Carley in Episode 3 (if you pick the right dialogue) mention them being drug (Carley says meth specifically) addicts.

I actually really like this idea. It even makes sense, and could provide a nice link to Lee's group from Season 1. I'd LOVE to see Lilly or Kenny's reaction to it.
  • ZacTB;829026 said:

Wh... WH.... WHAT?!
    CARLEY?!
    WHEN?! WTF?!
  • fabi777;838099 said:
    Wh... WH.... WHAT?!
    CARLEY?!
    WHEN?! WTF?!
    I think what he is trying to say is that in episode 3 if you choose " Why her " option , Lilly says that Carley's family could be related to the bandits and Carley says " Woah , my family's not a bunch of meth-riddled forest people . They're fucking Lutheran ! "
  • Oh i thoughed she was using drugs.
  • I really hope they dont make her one of those desperate addicts who keeps going back for stuff. (it's a pretty obvious way to go and hopefully they dont)

Russel does mention her going to find "medicine" at Tavia's camp so apparently the 400 days crew found out about her addiction somehow. ... however her being a PRE -bandit is a great idea and story point plus it really is believable.
  • not really seen any hate, Bonnie's story may not be the most popular, but the down side to Bonnie's story is not knowing exactly what is going on between her Leland and Dee.

are Bonnie and Leeland in a relationship? if they are, did that relationship break up Leland and Dee or was that relationship over before Bonnie and Leland met? if it did break up a relationship was one of them the seducer (obviously it takes two for a relationship) but was Leland looking for an "upgrade" or was Bonnie desperate for some help?

and many more complicated questions that don't get answered, basically to many questions not enough answers makes Bonnie's story a bit to grey
  • No, they say on walking dead wiki that Leland and Dee are married and Bonnie's in love with Leland.
  • fabi777;838224 said:
    No, they say on walking dead wiki that Leland and Dee are married and Bonnie's in love with Leland.
    that first part is pretty clear, but the second part is wiki opinion
This discussion has been closed.