User Avatar Image

Why all the hate on Bonnie?

posted by Roy1306 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users
I personatly liked Bonnie,she seemed like a cool person that can easely join groups and make ppl (Lealand) like her.
so I don't get why ppl actualy hate her..if thats because of her past as a drug addicted that gets her all the hate so why no hate on lee who got a messed up past aswell?

not saying u should hate lee ofc not :P I just don't see why ppl hate a characted because of her past but loves another with messed up past aswell
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No, we can see Bonnie's in love with Leland.
  • fabi777;838265 said:
    No, we can see Bonnie's in love with Leland.
    love isn't visible
  • About Bonnie being one of the bandits..I just spokew ith branda in ep 2 after the jolene chapter and she says "I think all the bandits had drug problems" this made me be like OMG BONNIE Oo so yea hthat could happen ^^
  • Bonnie a possible ex-bandit?

Ruined my day.
  • It crossed my mind when I first heard the drug part, maybe, that theory can hold some water.
  • Brenda: I think all the people out in the woods had drug problems.

Lee: What does that have to do with anything?

Brenda: Means ya can't trust them. Any of them.

Bonnie had a drug problem, could potentially tell a HUGE fib to Leland, and was found in the woods by Leland and Dee some time possibly after the attack on the motor inn.... :D
  • (after clem meets bonnie)
    Clem: So Bonnie what were you doing before we met you :)

Bonnie: I went through bad times... ran with a gang of badits for a while; attecked people, killed people even attacked this nice little community at a motor inn..:(

Clem: :eek:

It would be a pretty dramatic scene, if Kenny or Lilly meets her it would be even more intense (though with Kenny it would be a bit more of a rehash of what they did with Ben)
  • Firewallcano;840114 said:
    (after clem meets bonnie)
    Clem: So Bonnie what were you doing before we met you :)

Bonnie: I went through bad times... ran with a gang of badits for a while; attecked people, killed people even attacked this nice little community at a motor inn..:(

Clem: :eek:

It would be a pretty dramatic scene, if Kenny or Lilly meets her it would be even more intense (though with Kenny it would be a bit more of a rehash of what they did with Ben)
    Well hopefully , Bonnie won't meet Lilly and tell her about being with the bandits cause if she does ... RIP Bonnie . :(
  • thestalkinghead;838284 said:
    love isn't visible
    Lol.
This discussion has been closed.