User Avatar Image

Lee - Best Character Ever

posted by Daw97 on - last edited - Viewed by 9K users
I think that Lee Everett is the best character Ever, and he couldn't die like this... He wouldn't get bit that way... I really want to see him again in season 2. You just can't get the main character killed like that...
Really best character of video games history die like that? I think decision with cutting arm off should matter something... Or the bite was a dream like a zombie clem in rv... Just want to see him once again with full his energy. I can't imagine new PC for season 2... He was the only one PC that i can stand in twd. When i was playing 400 days i didn't care for the new characters...
105 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Your words speak the truth my friend. The game wouldn't be the same without Lee. But still people die, after all this is the walking dead.
  • Kenny and Lee 4ever *Bro-Fist*
  • I don't think anybody got revived in history of Walking Dead. It probably wouldn't be true to the series. I would love Lee to return though.
  • It is a shame that he died only 3 months or so into the apocalypse, but at least he died saving a little girl.
  • VengefulKenny;829445 said:
    It is a shame that he died only 3 months or so into the apocalypse, but at least he died saving a little girl.
    Like Chuck did...
    Yeah it's a shame, some characters from 400 days survived longer , even if they are weaker than the old group... Really want to see him back ;]
  • TTaing987;829402 said:
    I don't think anybody got revived in history of Walking Dead. It probably wouldn't be true to the series. I would love Lee to return though.
    I feel the same way.
  • I would like to see him back just as much as anyone here, just like I wanted Carley to live past the RV segment, but I know that nether will ever be back alive, it's just something we have to live with and I so wish it was not the case.
  • I'm thinking Telltale is going to give us a character that just as good if not better than Lee. Or at least one can hope.
  • Maybe it will be like the Rick in the TV series someone going crazy and they start seeing people. Which was a stupid part if you ask me.
  • I don't know if I'll get attached to the new protagonist the same way I got attached to Lee, but any major retcons with his death will just be an insult to the first season's finale.
This discussion has been closed.