User Avatar Image

We the fans request more Walking Dead Content

posted by fusedmass BANNED on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users
When can we expect more DLC, I already beat the game a few times.
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nope, you are lucky to even get 400 Days, unless you want a COD rushed DLC, then no we are not going to get any more content for Walking Dead season 1, season 2 is just around the corner.
  • A big purpose of releasing 400 Days was to keep the Walking Dead fans quiet until season 2. It's pretty sad that's not the case in that sub-forum. :(

I just want some news on TWAU.
  • It was more then satisfying for me, I just like to talk about it.
  • fusedmass;831065 said:
    When can we expect more DLC, I already beat the game a few times.
  • Honestly I just want to know more details on the Vita Version. What does "Bonus Content" mean? And what is the pricing? The release date?
  • TTaing987;831117 said:
    Honestly I just want to know more details on the Vita Version. What does "Bonus Content" mean? And what is the pricing? The release date?
    The aforementioned "Bonus content" is probably just a theme or wallpaper for the Vita in the style of The Walking Dead. It retails at about $250. The bundle releases on Aug. 20.
  • Zeruis;831188 said:
    The aforementioned "Bonus content" is probably just a theme or wallpaper for the Vita in the style of The Walking Dead. It retails at about $25. The bundle releases on Aug. 20.
    Fixed.
  • I think telltale games is doing a fine job at keeping a steady pace with their games, I don't think they should rush out DLC and such just because fans want it.
  • Updates okay, but no more DLC, just get season 2 and Wolf Among Us.
  • The telltale machine is working overdrive on the adrenaline rush that was The Walking Dead sales. (Hell, I own 3 copies of it and a couple gift versions.) Let's be thankful they are pretty much bending over backwards to meet the demand and more, I never expected DLC for season 1.

DLC released a month ago, and S2 is coming later this year, don't see how you could expect any more from them right now.Not only that, they have The Wolf Among Us releasing soon too.
This discussion has been closed.