User Avatar Image

Weapons

posted by Pell3t on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
So I was wondering what was ya'lls favorite weopon to use in the game?

Mine, I gotta go with the ax. I mean that ax had some history behind it.

Hilda comes in a close second for obvious reasons.
54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;831905 said:
    I can't pick, we need multiply choice.
    That's the beauty of this poll. You gotta think hard which weapon you really liked the most. What would you pick if it was multiple choice?
  • Shotgun, Ax, and glock,.
  • Good choices. Just curious, shotgun from episode 1 or 4?
  • Four, the Ben Tower scene was great, and I just noted I said Ben tower and not bell tower, seems right.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;831926 said:
    Four, the Ben Tower scene was great, and I just noted I said Ben tower and not bell tower, seems right.
    When civilization rebuilds the bell tower shall be renamed The Tower of Ben Paul. But yeah that has got to be the second most badass scene in season 1. The first being Lee slicing and dicing his way to the Marsh House with that epic Armed with Death soundtrack.
  • I agree, and I thought Telltale could not out badass that scene, well I was happily proven wrong, and yes they should rename that tower the Ben tower, with a plaque that says this is the tower were ether Ben grew balls for two minutes, or were he died in a horrible way.
  • That1Guy;831892 said:
    The handgun. It had some real history to it if you saved Carley.
    Absolutely this. My only wish is that I could have killed the Stranger with it, or pass it over to Clem. (I even had a bullet saved from the mansion last stand, in case I needed it). Unfortunately, even if you have Ben to retrieve the gun for you if you drop it, it just disappears later on. That, or you can give it to Kenny. But if you don't, it's never used or even seen since. Maybe the devs didn't anticipate anyone would save a bullet AND the gun till the very end?
  • Velociraptorius;831942 said:
    Absolutely this. My only wish is that I could have killed the Stranger with it, or pass it over to Clem. (I even had a bullet saved from the mansion last stand, in case I needed it). Unfortunately, even if you have Ben to retrieve the gun for you if you drop it, it just disappears later on. That, or you can give it to Kenny. But if you don't, it's never used or even seen since. Maybe the devs didn't anticipate anyone would save a bullet AND the gun till the very end?
    Idk I never thought it was Carleys' gun seeing as some people saved Doug. But it's cool to think of it being her gun
  • I like to just think he gave it to Omid off screen.
  • I really like the shotgun. Shotguns are pretty freaking cool. But the Fireaxe is a close second.
This discussion has been closed.