User Avatar Image

Most Evil Character?

posted by Yertos on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
Evil is a big word. Implies someone who wants to cause harm to others and basically make life miserable for others and enjoys it.

We haven't really seen a pure evil character yet unlike the comic or show has, so who fits this category the best so far.
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lilly. She killed Carley for no reason.
  • I feel like Danny fits your description of evil the best, he seemed like he enjoyed what the St. Johns did more than Andy and Brenda. I think the other people on that list I would consider evil are Nate, Oberson (only because he kills whoever can't live by Crawford's rules), Brenda and Andy. But Danny the most.
  • Much as my inner hater wants to scream "LILLY!!!" because she's the only character in the game to straight up murder someone who was not a stranger to her, "evil" doesn't fit to describe her. Not truly. Unhinged, unstable, yes. But not evil.

Thus, Danny gets my vote. Of the St. John family he definitely was the worst one, and "evil" word fits him like a glove.

Oberson? Who knows. We don't really get to see the guy. Could be he too was unhinged by some event, much like the TV series Governor, while before that he genuinely believed that he was doing the right thing. Hell, his survival plan is TOO harsh, but in theory, it's an effective one (still failed in the end though). Guess we'll never know. So I can't vote for him being "evil" without ever seeing or meeting the guy.
  • fabi777;832662 said:
    Lilly. She killed Carley for no reason.
    So you need to play again. Maybe you'll see the reasons.

Most evil character acts as a friend. Knows how to use group's fear. That makes him a leader fast. Evil character constricts freedom and wants people to kill other people. In the name of safety.
    It is Roman.
  • No one is pure evil, they all have reasons. Some of them are pretty sick though

I went with Brenda as she was the leader at the dairy and the cannibalism.
    "it's how I was raised and how I raised my boys"
  • Lilly.

Everything she did was for her own selfish reasons.
  • I would say both Lilly and Crawford, I mean who kills kids for not being old enough?
  • DreadMagus;832825 said:
    Lilly.

Everything she did was for her own selfish reasons.
    :eek:
  • No "bandits"? Raided every camp they could for supplies and then raped/killed the young girls there for the hell of it? No? Alright, then.
  • DomeWing333;832903 said:
    No "bandits"? Raided every camp they could for supplies and then raped/killed the young girls there for the hell of it? No? Alright, then.
    Totally agree with this. Not to mention the fact that these bandits indirectly killed Carley/Doug, Duck and Katjaa when they raided the Motor Inn. At least the Stranger had a sympathetic story. He wasn't evil from the start, but the apocalypse simply lead him to insanity.

The bandits, on the other hand, kill and destroy with no remorse, repentance, or respect. So yeah, if we're talking about "evil", these guys are probably the purest evil in the game.
This discussion has been closed.