User Avatar Image

Poll: If Lily returns in Season 2, how should she return?

posted by Scaeva on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Assuming for a moment that Lily return in Season 2, how do you think she should return?
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I want her to return as a corpse
  • I just want her dead :)
  • Added poll options.
  • Thanks for adding a poll, BURN BITCH is what I pick.
  • Yup.
    Add that option. I will want to torture her and then kill her for basically causing the downfall of the group by being paranoid. :mad:
    KILL HER WITH FIRE!!!!1!!11!11!11!11!!one!1111111!eleven!1!111!111!!12321312312#!@#?21#1
    error: bubba.exe has stopped working
  • I'd rather she never show up again, seeing several videos celebrating her death will get tiring very quickly. Same goes for Kenny, I'd rather he didn't show up in Season 2 but unfortunately it looks like he'll be around again.
  • I was no Lily fan in the first game, and was absolutely furious when she killed Carley. Needless to say, in my game Lee left her on the side of the road.

Still, I think it would be kind of interesting if Telltale had her return in an redemption angle. All that time alone and fending for herself leaves her plenty of time for soul-searching, and she comes to deeply regret what she did. She also comes to grips with Larry's death and moves on, letting go of her paranoia.

I'd have her return in the sequel and save the group, redeeming herself, but not getting to ride off into the sunset. Id have her die during that act of redemption, sacrificing her life to save others.
  • Thing with Kenny is your going to find a lot of in memory of Kenny videos on Youtube, all your going to find for Lilly is as you said, celebration videos as a final way to say fuck you Lilly.
  • Scaeva;833358 said:
    I was no Lily fan in the first game, and was absolutely furious when she killed Carley. Needless to say, in my game Lee left her on the side of the road.

Still, I think it would be kind of interesting if Telltale had her return in an redemption angle. All that time alone and fending for herself leaves her plenty of time for soul-searching, and she comes to deeply regret what she did. She also comes to grips with Larry's death and moves on, letting go of her paranoia.

I'd have her return in the sequel and save the group, redeeming herself, but not getting to ride off into the sunset. Id have her die during that act of redemption, sacrificing her life to save others.
    If that's the only option we have, I'd rather she never appear again. Or, just be shown as a walker to end her story.
This discussion has been closed.