User Avatar Image

Lee walker no matter what. PLEASE DEBUNK THIS

posted by Flame Reader on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
I played the Walking Dead game on the IOS. I intend to play it on the ps3 if i can figure out how a season pass works. Anyway, in every single last one of my playthroughs I had Clem shoot Lee. However, in each of those times i noticed she turned the gun, and when it cut to black I definetely heard Lee sigh.

Has this been debunked!? Pleas tell me it's been debunked.
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Flame Reader;848704 said:
    I played the Walking Dead game on the IOS. I intend to play it on the ps3 if i can figure out how a season pass works. Anyway, in every single last one of my playthroughs I had Clem shoot Lee. However, in each of those times i noticed she turned the gun, and when it cut to black I definetely heard Lee sigh.

    Has this been debunked!? Pleas tell me it's been debunked.
    I think the gun turning was the recoil.

    The sigh was his last exhaust.
  • I don't know. We'll have to learn abut this later.
  • Cany0udance;848718 said:
    I think the gun turning was the recoil.

    The sigh was his last exhaust.
    but it happened AFTER the gunshot, and if it was the recoil, that doesnt change the fact that it still turned away.
  • Flame Reader;848721 said:
    but it happened AFTER the gunshot
    The sigh?
  • Cany0udance;848722 said:
    The sigh?
    Yea, when the screen cut to black you definetely hear a sigh
  • To me there was never a mystery, I think they just delay the impact of the bullet but not the recoil, she did not miss trust me.
  • Flame Reader;848724 said:
    Yea, when the screen cut to black you definetely hear a sigh
    Yeah.

    He died, and his body released the air that was kept in his lungs, naturally.
  • Cany0udance;848730 said:
    Yeah.

    He died, and his body released the air that was kept in his lungs, naturally.
    It hopefully is, unless Telltale just enjoys fucking with us and make us overanalyze everything.
  • I hope not . Why would they give you a choice of shooting Lee if he will appear as a walker no matter what ? It would make the last choice pointless .
  • master psychic;848737 said:
    I hope not . Why would they give you a choice of shooting Lee if he will appear as a walker no matter what ? It would make the last choice pointless .
    minus a bullet for clem? I dont know, let's remember that around episode 5 The amount of ammo became relevant.
This discussion has been closed.