1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Or I could get rid of television, which I only watch two channels on.

This TV Kansas City (60s - 90s obscure movies)
    Turner Classic Movies (Classic films)
  • No AMC? :eek:
  • No. No, all they show are blockbusters.
  • I like there youtube account.
  • The biggest disadvantage of having a room in the attic is that not even two big-ass fans can cool the room enough to make it bearable.
  • Secret Fawful;822314 said:
    I can't take it anymore. Half, if not 3/4th of my day is spent hearing commercials on TV while I'm in the living room. I just can't fuckin take it anymore.
    This is why I never started watching TV. Well, except for Netflix and... other places.
  • I've become so accustomed to commercials they never bothered me. Then today I stopped and watched a freecreditreport.com commercial, and I realized for the first time I was watching someone do a pretty little song and dance to trick me into buying into a corporate product, and I realized it was like I was being hypnotized against my will. I was suddenly overcome with a violent urge, what a shock, to beat my TV into rubble.
  • I had that too once, except no I didn't.
  • Yeah, I don't really watch TV and I have Adblock, so I'm slowly realizing that I have no idea what products are out there.

And I am also realizing that I don't really care. I'll still buy the stuff I need and the brands I'll get will be dependent on what I need.
  • GaryCXJk;822369 said:
    The biggest disadvantage of having a room in the attic is that not even two big-ass fans can cool the room enough to make it bearable.
    I live in my basement. I got a flat screen, three bookcases, two recliners, a big ass couch, a billiard table, an air hockey table, a bar, a king sized bed, a gun safe, and an Indiana Jones pinball game I got from an auction. It’s my mothafuckin’ man-cave.
This discussion has been closed.