1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alcoremortis;822410 said:
    I live in a room. It has things in it that make it a room.
    Wait ... you mean walls? :eek:
  • I've been wondering what the difference is between "a massive crush" and being in love.
  • Rather Dashing;822669 said:
    I've been wondering what the difference is between "a massive crush" and being in love.
    Probably not alot.
    (I'd say that massive crush --> Love or that love is crush confirmed. But then again, what would I know about love? XD)
    I've been wondering what the difference is between "a massive crush" and being in love.
    Creepiness?
    idiots believing that love exists.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Rather Dashing;822669 said:
    You forgot the pleading emoticon.:p
  • I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
  • I've been wondering what the difference is between Taco Bell Nachos and "a massive crush".
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    der_ketzer;822703 said:
    idiots believing that love exists.
    Cynic!! You are sentenced to the first six seasons of the Gilmore Girls immediately.
  • Friar;822460 said:
    Sky News is far worse. They've just spent an hour covering the Changing of The guards at Buckingham Palace. An event that happens EVERY DAY. Not even remotely newsworthy.
    Just be glad they didn't change it to the Changing of the Diaper every four hours.
This discussion has been closed.