1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Noname215;822388 said:
    I live in my basement. I got a flat screen, three bookcases, two recliners, a big ass couch, a billiard table, an air hockey table, a bar, a king sized bed, a gun safe, and an Indiana Jones pinball game I got from an auction. It’s my mothafuckin’ man-cave.
    You're Kevin Smith from Die Hard 4?
  • I live in a room. It has things in it that make it a room. It is a motherfuckin' room.
  • Secret Fawful;822393 said:
    You're Kevin Smith from Die Hard 4?
    I wish.
  • Really gonna have to avoid TV news this week, especially on the BBC as they're all talking about the royal baby. Bah. I know he's the future king and all but is it really necessary to repeat the little facts they know about him ad nauseum.
  • corruptbiggins;822450 said:
    Really gonna have to avoid TV news this week, especially on the BBC as they're all talking about the royal baby. Bah. I know he's the future king and all but is it really necessary to repeat the little facts they know about him ad nauseum.
    With the state of royalty today, they'll make him star in A Serbian Film 2.
    Really gonna have to avoid TV news this week, especially on the BBC as they're all talking about the royal baby. Bah. I know he's the future king and all but is it really necessary to repeat the little facts they know about him ad nauseum.
    Sky News is far worse. They've just spent an hour covering the Changing of The guards at Buckingham Palace. An event that happens EVERY DAY. Not even remotely newsworthy.
    The most stupid thing is he won't be king for another 50-60 years...
    The majority of adults will be dead by then and the children alive now will be retired by the time he is king...
  • Righteous, brother!
This discussion has been closed.