1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wait, are you implying that Rosie made things BETTER?!
  • der_ketzer;822703 said:
    idiots believing that love exists.
    Well, fuuuuuuck you too.
  • Rather Dashing;822780 said:
    Wait, are you implying that Rosie made things BETTER?!
    I'm implying that she's someone you'd recognise, which would make the show more interesting - albeit minutely.
  • der_ketzer;822756 said:
    I saw them all.
    The first two even more than once.
    I'm am sorry I'm so sorry.
  • I'm at the point where I hate video games and movies so much I can't even express it. I can't like anything without someone talking about how stupid it is and how much it sucks everywhere, and I can't criticize anything without people telling me how wrong I am and jumping down my throat about it. And whenever I criticize something, all I can do is get angry and scream about it because I can't handle hearing about it anymore.

I'm done. I don't want an opinion. I don't want to discuss things. I don't care. Fuck off.
  • Secret Fawful;822812 said:
    I'm at the point where I hate video games and movies so much I can't even express it. I can't like anything without someone talking about how stupid it is and how much it sucks everywhere, and I can't criticize anything without people telling me how wrong I am and jumping down my throat about it. And whenever I criticize something, all I can do is get angry and scream about it because I can't handle hearing about it anymore.

I'm done. I don't want an opinion. I don't want to discuss things. I don't care. Fuck off.
    who cares about other peoples opinions the only person that can decide if you like or don't like something is you
  • I'm worn out. I'm completely worn out. I also can't be dismissive of other people's opinions.

I'm worn down. No more.
  • Here is a picture of Patrick Stewart looking at Ian Mckellen sitting on a fire hydrant.

• I'm laughing my ass off that bot posted that under the picture I posted.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 It was the massive crush post.
  • Secret Fawful;822812 said:
    I'm at the point where I hate video games and movies so much I can't even express it. I can't like anything without someone talking about how stupid it is and how much it sucks everywhere, and I can't criticize anything without people telling me how wrong I am and jumping down my throat about it. And whenever I criticize something, all I can do is get angry and scream about it because I can't handle hearing about it anymore.

No one here jumps down your throat about your opinions.

...except maybe Dashing. and der_ketzer. and coolsome. :D

Joking aside, everyone has their opinions, but I don't see why some people being more opinionated and/or vocal about theirs means that they're personally telling you to go jump in a lake. Sheesh.
This discussion has been closed.