1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GaryCXJk;825094 said:
    Why the fuck did I purchase Hearthfire during the Steam sale?
    Because $2?
  • Rather Dashing;824965 said:
    you are in reality a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a magnificent job in this matter!
    What?

You make no sense. For some people on this board, that's not unexpected, but I wouldn't think that coming from you.
  • Chyron8472;825493 said:
    For some people on this board, that's not unexpected,
  • I'm going to just plain go to silkroads and hire a hitman to assassinate Marcus Beer. That hack.
  • "It's okay to for me to be an asshole because it's not popular to hate me but oh man that Phil Fish he's so ungrateful to the media who want him to suck their balls for attention what a hack"

marcus beer please suckle my peepee
  • My god that Symphony of the Night peaceful lvl 1 run is glorious. Summer games done quick 2013. Watch it!

http://marathon.speeddemosarchive.com/
  • Hating Marcus Beer is nothing new to me. He's been a hack ever since he started to claim the Wii U sucks.

Heck, anybody related to Doritos Pope is a no-show for me. Which is why I stopped visiting GameTrailers.
  • I want to watch the light in his eyes go out as I stand over him, smiling like Light Yagami, weiner out, pissing on his face.

No, I don't mean I want to murder him. I just want to knock his lights out and piss on his face.
  • Secret Fawful;825635 said:

I just want to knock his lights out and piss on his face.
    Wouldn't the other way round be worse?
  • coolsome;825637 said:
    Wouldn't the other way round be worse?
    I don't want to touch him after I piss on him.

Phil Fish has left the games industry.
This discussion has been closed.