User Avatar Image

can telltale kidnap mike stemmle and force him out of retirement?

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
I think the one person left that would make a huge difference to the new game is Mike Stemmle. Telltale needs to send in a crack SWAT team to corner him out of whatever hole he's hiding in, and put him to work with his old team on the new Sam and Max game!! The fans need him, telltale needs him and Sam and Max needs him goddamnit.
50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Yeah, I was sort of hoping this announcement would contain something to the effect of "that glorious bastard Stemmle has moved in with us."
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    I think the one person left that would make a huge difference to the new game is Mike Stemmle. Telltale needs to send in a crack SWAT team to corner him out of whatever hole he's hiding in, and put him to work with his old team on the new Sam and Max game!! The fans need him, telltale needs him and Sam and Max needs him goddamnit.
    Amen. :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Yeah, I was sort of hoping this announcement would contain something to the effect of "that glorious bastard Stemmle has moved in with us."
    Yeah.. lets not forget just a few months ago he was praising telltale in one of there press releases.. its time to get him into the offices :)
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Telltale needs to send in a crack SWAT team to corner him out of whatever hole he's hiding in, and put him to work with his old team on the new Sam and Max game!!
    YEAH!

wait, he just worked for Lucas Arts on Star Wars: Republic Commando...

Maybe hes freelance. if he isnt, you can forget about the SWAT team.
    We'd need rebels or stormtroopers...
  • The game's release was recent, but I don't think Stemmle's work on it was. My guess is he was assigned to work on the Republic Commando project between the time Sam & Max was cancelled and when he (not to mention a lot of other people) was let go.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    I still got my fingers crossed he's part of the "10 new members" they are adding for SMNMX production
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    So stemmle still hasn't resurfaced? :(
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    He's working on this. As is Daron Stinnett, I've just discovered. I wish I weren't bored by both Star Trek and MMORPGs.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    STAR TREK?! Mike Stemmle, your calling is with Sam & Max.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    wow..didnt see that coming
Add Comment