User Avatar Image

The Effigy Mound soon to be discontinued

posted by Emily on - last edited - Viewed by 320 users
Click!

Don't say we didn't warn you...

EDIT: It's sold out now.
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Is it jsut me, or are you guys only doing single-run printings of everything?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    If by "everything" you mean "Steve's sketchbooks, and the case file, and the collectors edition of Surfin the Highway" then yes. The games themselves, the t-shirts, the soundtracks, the hats, the paperback Surfin the Highway, etc etc etc are all in print until we run out of incentive to stop printing them. Surfin the Highway paperbacks are actually having their second printing right now, for instance. In the case of the sketchbooks, Steve Purcell liked them to be a one-time thing, so we did it :)
  • Ah, my appologies then, I thought you were jsut trying to make them sell faster saying "get it now or miss out" and then a few montsh later "oh we found another 100 of this item, and we're now sellig it for $100 each, if you missed out, now's your chance!" I didn't realize Mr Purcell was the one doing it.
  • We've never done that. Sometimes we sell our few leftovers at cons, but always for their normal prices.
  • So good to see a ligit, honest, company! (*wonders just how long TT will survive like this....*)
  • Phew... got a bit scared til I saw If you preordered the hardcover version of Surfin' the Highway and have an Effigy Mound on the same order, don't worry, one has been set aside for you...
  • Went and ordered one against my better judgment.

Damn you Telltale and your alluring offers of entertainment!
  • Glad I picked this one up before it was $150+ on amazon, like a certain other sketchbook I missed is.
  • Jake;63990 said:
    If by "everything" you mean "Steve's sketchbooks, and the case file, and the collectors edition of Surfin the Highway" then yes.
    wasn't there a second printing of "the age of s&m"?
  • wasn't there a second printing of "the age of s&m"?
    There was, about two months after we added it to the store, because we'd run through Steve's original printing (which was not very big to begin with). For Effigy Mound we printed more up front, knowing Steve probably wouldn't want to do a reprint.
Add Comment